➣ Chapter 3

☆━━☆ First Impression ☆━━☆

"Hello I'm son Yun the current secretary of Mr. Kim . You can call me Mrs. Yun ." The lady flashed a kind smile looking at the three people standing infront of her .

"You three has passed the interview and will join us in our training programme . I'm sure you already know but since it's my job I'll be reminding you that only one of you will get the job . And our CEO Kim will himself decide that based on your performance throughout this three months . So best of luck" Jungkook nodded a bit nervously . He looked around at the two other present in the room as Mrs Yun went out to attend a important call .

The girl beside him looks a bit older than him maybe in her late twenties. Sensing his gaze she looked back at him and flashed a smile , a genuine one , not the professional one that every single employee they have passed is giving them.

"Hi I'm Taera" she said extending her hand .

"I'm jungkook" he replied with a polite smile accepting the hand gesture.

"You're kinda cute" Taera commented making him blush . Unlike her, the other one present in the room didn't even looked back even after sensing both his and Taera's gaze . By looking at him Jungkook assumed he is not much older than him , possibly same age as Taera but unlike her he busied himself in his phone as if they are not worth talking to .

Jungkook stiffled a laugh when Taera rolled her eyes at the arrogance . She looks friendly and warm jungkook concluded. Maybe if he had a sister she would be like her . Before he can get any more lost in his thoughts Mrs yun entered back in the room , this time another person jungkook recognized from the day of his interview accompanying her .

"So here's your identity cards you need to show them to enter the building from next time make sure you always carry them." And it was then Jungkook heard the name of the third candidate being called out – Park Bogum .

"Also for a important meeting our CEO Mr. Kim is busy right now. Though later today he will come and visit you all" she informed.

Jungkook has seen some pictures of the CEO popping up when he searched about the company online . Truth to be told even though the man is extremely handsome but he looks quite intimating with sharp eyes and straight face void of any emotions.

"Since today is your first day here Mr. Jung will show you around the building . And then we'll discuss further about the training."

"Hey I'm Hoseok you can call me hobi" the same energetic smile was flashed at them , winking when his eyes landed on jungkook "Follow me and I'll show you all around the building , even the secret places" he whispered the last part earning a dismissing tsk from Mrs. Yun . "Anyways I'll meet you right here. Hobi please be quick" she added .

"Sure thing" he saluted before going out of the room jungkook and the others following right after .

Throughout the tour Jungkook looked with awe at the amount of people in their own world infront of their laptop typing like a robot . The long hallways , small gathering here and there infront of the break room everything amazed him , this is where he will be working for the next three months .

They were halfway through their tour when Hoseok got a call so he excused himself from them. Jungkook saw Bogum looking at his phone as usual and Taera too was busy looking around herself so he wandered towards the end of the hallway they were currently on , there's not many people here only very few and they also look busy in their world. But among all these what really caught his attention is the big office room at the end of the hallway. The door of the room is half opened and he couldn't help but peek a glance from outside and woah this is probably the biggest and the most lavish office this whole building has . The whole interior is dark and quite intimating but that's not what he was looking at , his whole attention went to the huge glass window right infront of him onlooking the whole city from top .

He should not really stay here any longer this room most probably belongs to the higher ups or even worse the CEO himself and he can't afford to get caught like this but despite all this he found himslef slowly walking towards the glass window like caught in a maze . It's huge he wonders if the people down there is looking up at him the way he is doing .

But all his day-dreaming came to an end when he heard the door cracking open . Someone entered the room . Jungkook eyes widened when he heard a deep voice talking more like screaming at someone on phone , his heart beat spiked when he heard the door being locked . His throat became dry as he waited for the person to be aware of his presence . He didn't have to wait long though as a loud voice boomed in the silent room ,

"What the ....." a loud screech followed by.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung just finished the third meeting of the day. The meeting didn't went well and he is fuming from inside. They just found out one of his employee was selling their ideas to the rival companies . The moment he got out of the room he called his lawyer wanting to press charges . He will make sure the man pays in the most hardest way possible .

For now he needs to calm down he doesn't want to snap at the trainees whom he will meet later for nothing. Hopefully some quite time alone would calm his nerves . Entering his office he cut the call and locked the door. He was middle of loosening his tie when something or more like someone caught his eyes .

"What the..." Taehyung felt like all his calmness seeping through his nerves , his temper coming back at the sight of the intruder .

"WHO ARE YOU ?" he gritted out jaws clenching in anger . Only very few people are allowed inside his office that too without his permission is none .

"Turn around" his voice once again boomed through the silent cabin as the person slowly turned around. His anger turned to confusion when he took in the sight of the visibly shaken boy . His features tensed as he shivered slightly at his deep voice . He has his eyes tightly closed his hands balled in fist beside his side as the boy bit his lips quiet harshly .

Taehyung without even knowing started to walk towards the boy , his heart beating fast. Quiet surprisingly a strange kind of calmness washed over him when he came face to face with him . Taehyung silently scanned the boy's soft features . His eyes landed on the small scar in his left cheeks . Oddly enough his hand went up wanting to trace the scar with his fingertips .

The boy must have sensed his presence as he slowly opened one of his eyes , peeking through the long lashes . His eyes dropped to Taehyung's hand almost immediately that was only few meters away from his face . 'Cute' suddenly the word came to Taehyung's mind at the crossed eyes that finally seemed to pull him out of whatever trance he was in and he flinched back withdrawing his hand  .

"Who...who are you ?" Taehyung asked clearing his throat to break the tensed atmosphere surrounding them .

"I...I'm... I need to go" the boy stuttered infront of his intense gaze before he rushed out of the room , tripping near the doorframe on the process . A small amused smile came in Taehyung's face as he watched the boy fumble with the lock before running outside.

Though the smile vanished the moment he realized what had happened just now . What's with the weird thoughts and shouldn't he yell and kick the guy out , afterall that's what he has done to anyone else who has dared to enter his 'den' without his permission.

Then what's so special about this guy. He plopped down on the couch throwing his head back in frustration and let out a groan before reminding himself to talk with their family physician about the occasional palpitation he was experiencing at the sight of a particular doe eyed boy.

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

Do vote if you're liking it so far

Comments are appreciated as well :)

Thank you for reading !!

  ☆━━━━━━☆   ☆━━━━━━☆