➣ Chapter 7

☆━━━☆ Drive ☆━━━☆

☆━━━☆ Drive ☆━━━☆

It's almost near 4 pm now and jungkook is done for the day , he was contemplating about leaving when ,

"Guys!!" Hoseok suddenly burst into their cabin startling all three of them .

"Guess what!! I have a good news for you all" his energetic voice rumbled around the room as they all shifted their attention to the male from the computer screen .

"What ?" Bogum spoke up, for the first time after what happened earlier . Ever since that incident he hasn't talked at all the whole time and Jungkook can't help but feel a little felt bad for him . I mean even though the man completely deserved it but still after seeing the ceo's this new side he wouldn't want , even his sole enemy to be at the receiving end of the older's wrath .

"We are all going for the company dinner party tonight and since you three are also a part of the company so you are all invited as well" Hoseok explained with the same energetic tone.

"What ? tonight ?" Taera asked , a little baffled at the sudden news , Jungkook , himself was no better . Company dinner party means being around people he doesn't know at all for another few hours . Honestly that's too much for his Introvert self he just want to go home and talk with his bestie over dinner about his day but he doesn't have a say in this does he ?

Bogum is probably the only one who is overjoyed with the news as he kept asking Hoseok about different things regarding the party like who's attending or when they will leave .

"So will Mr. Kim be there ?" He asked

"Umm not sure . Though Namjoon did say he will be busy." Hoseok replied .

"Oh!" bogum slumped in his chair with disssapointment. Seriously! jungkook can never understand this boy if he was in his place he would do anything to avoid the other as long as he can , after what happened.

"Hey! what do you think about all this ?" Taera whispered to him.

"I mean this whole thing is good quiet new I have to say" Jungkook admitted "It just I wasn't ready for this sudden plan ."

"I know right .." She nodded .

"Also guys we will leave in an hour or so . So generally those who doesn't have any car, leaves with a coworker of their . But you don't worry I'll manage everything for you three . Just come to parking with your stuffs . You'll find me there" he saluted dramatically before leaving as quickly as he came .
.
.
.
Hoseok took Taera in his car and told Jungkook and Bogum that Mr. Kim (Namjoon) will pick them up soon . So jungkook waited beneath the shed and watched Bogum pacing back and forth in the area .

Ten minutes later a car came and halted infront of them . The tinted glass rolled down and jungkook expected a dimple smile or the familiar sweet voice telling them to get in but his eyes widened when he found not Kim Namjoon but Kim Taehyung in the driver seat, his coat missing , top button of the shirts undone , sleeves rolled up till his elbow .