➣ Chapter 15

☆━━━☆ Emergency ☆━━━☆

"Did you just ordered this for me ? But how do you.... ?" Jungkook exclaimed pointing at the pack of banana milk sitting infront of him along with the banana pancakes .

"I mean the day you sneaked in my office , the 2nd day by the way.." Taehyung has a mischievous glint in his eyes as he continued , knowing very well the younger's reaction.

"I did not . Mrs Yun..." Jungkook protested almost immidiately.

"Yeah ! so that day you were literally clutching onto it like your life depends on it. So I figured" Taehyung shrugged .

"It's not that. I just like it a lot." He protested again this time with a evident pout adoring his face .

"I know and I thought you deserves to be treated for your excellent performance today". Taehyungs voice softened a little as he looked at the younger with a mixture of fondness and pride.

"You think I did well ?" Jungkook asked a little shy .

"Absolutely. I mean Mr. Lee is a bit skeptical when it comes to business and so he always takes some time to sign deals but you came in like a little magician and swayed your stick and boom!!" Taehyung exclaimed making, Jungkook giggle at his antics .

It would be a lie if Jungkook says he is not loving this new side , this goofy side of the CEO. I mean can you believe the CEO whom everyone fears (for some unknown reason), whom the press has given names for his intimating persona is making jokes with his him, in a Cafe eating , his strawberry pancake. And he did voiced that out ,

"Oh don't try to say this to the press they will think you've gone crazy" Taehyung chuckled but there's a hint of sadness in them .

"Why ?" Jungkook can't help but ask "I mean you're so beautiful" Taehyung quirked his brows at that. Beautiful? Well that's new , he has always been the hot intimating CEO. Beautiful isn't something that many people associate him with .

Taehyung heaved out a sigh at the question. The answer has much to do with his past and he doesn't want Jungkook to be overwhelmed with them not when he just started to get comfortable with him .

"That's for some other day . Now you tell me something about yourself , that wasn't in the resume ofcourse" Taehyung asked in an attempt to change the topic . Jungkook didn't pressed further, he just felt a tad bit sad that the older isn't completely comfortable with him maybe that's why . But before sadness can engulf completely Jungkook did his best to mask it and acted as if he was thinking about the answer....