➣ Chapter 19

☆━━━☆ Understanding☆━━━☆

Jungkook remained freezed in his spot even after the older has left.  What did just happened ? Whatever he did that does not give the CEO any right to scream at him like that  , Jungkook thought .

Most importantly he doesn't even know what he did wrong ? as much as he could remember he was just casually talking with that wonwoo guy . He wasn't even that invested in the conversation just carrying on for the sake of politeness and nothing much. Then why did it triggered the older so much that he had to drag him here and scream at his face like that.

For now Jungkook shook away all the thoughts and took a deep breath . He went out of the washroom and to the mass of people inside the big hall engrossed in alcohol and music .

His eyes instantly started to search the older's almond ones. But he is no where in sight . Now if it was any other time he would be relived knowing he doesn't have to face the older man but now.... as weird as it sounds , not being able to find the older doesn't provide him any comfort rather it worries him . He remembers seeing the instant regret on the ceo's face and whatever it was Jungkook concluded they needs to talk .

While he was looking for the older men in the crowd he felt a hand snaking in his waist making him flinch away from the touch . He turned around with furrowed brows to find wonwoo standing infront of him with a wide grin and no doubt, it was him who just put his hand on his waist .

"Don't touch me" Jungkook said as polite as he can manage at that moment .

"Oh! but I thought you liked it. Don't you huh!! baby boy now don't lie to me" the man slurred , taking a step forward entering into his personal space . Jungkook could smell the alcohol in his breath , he tried to scoot further away from the man but was stopped when he grabbed his wrist ..

"Let me go you fucker" Jungkook glared as he tried to free his hand.

"What if I don't huh! What would ya do boy" a sick smirk played on the man's face looking at the boy struggle.

"Oh well then I'm sorry "

"Huh! what are you sorry for..." the rest of the voice got stuck in his throat as a blow was launched in the right side of his face , hard enough to make him stumble backwards holding his face in pain.

"Oops warned you" Jungkook flashed a sweet smile before leaving the place as it was getting too suffocating for him . What he did will have it consequences and he knows that but that was the only thing to do at that situation and if that means leaving the company even before time , he is willing to do that too . But before everything he needs to find the CEO.

While looking at every room his eyes caught something from one of the window . It's the garden where he spotted a familiar figure sitting in one of the benches and that was enough to get him rushing towards the stairs .
.
.
.
Taehyung was looking a way out of the party and so he went to the garden that is almost deserted by now and has a peaceful air hanging around it . He took a seat on one of the benches . But certainly blaming himself for hours won't give him any solution of the mess he has created out of his feelings. He knows he should probably go and apologize to the younger (which mind you, he has never done to anyone else but again Jungkook is not everyone right ?). But he doesn't even know if the younger will anymore be comfortable to talk with him .