➣ Chapter 23

☆━━━☆More Gifts ? ☆━━━☆

Jungkook giddily put the cookies in his bag , he will eat them later when he can savour the taste and the moment better . But while doing so something on the wrapper caught his eyes , at the left corner of the the paper there is a small handwritten note . He pulled it closer to read it , excited to know what the older has to say,

"Hey! Taehyung here !! Okay so first of all this was Jin hyung's idea but hey I did the rest of the work :( ...."

Jungkook could very well picture the pout adoring his face while writing this part . The corner of his lips quirked up at the cuteness.

"Its my first time baking so forgive me if it tastes bad . Almost gave up when the second batch of cookies burned too but ... you see your sweet giggles are worth way more than the mess I've left in my kitchen or the two smacks I've received from hyung while doing so :)

Anyways there's something else in the left drawer of your desk ;) Check for more surprises . Bye bye ....."

Jungkook's eyes instantly went to the mentioned drawer . But before opening it he made sure to look up and check if anyone's watching and opened the drawer only after making sure no one is paying him any attention. But the gasp he let out after opening the drawer successfully made him the center of it .

"What's wrong ?" Taera asked to which Jungkook shook his head negatively .

"Nothing I'm just uh.. my foot uh it just hit the corner of the desk just hurts!!" he doesn't know how much he is making sense but he just wants the lady to go back to her work so that he can go check the thing inside of the drawer properly .

"Are you sure ? You're acting a bit weird today .. Are you not feeling well or anything ?" Taera questioned not buying his excuse at all .

"Yeah I mean I'm fine just hurt my foot" Jungkook shrugged .

"Okay..also I think I just heard you giggling while looking at the file...." Taera exclaimed suspiciously.

"Me ? No I didn't , must be bogum hyung" he said pointing at the said boy's desk.

"Jungkook, bogum is not even here yet" Taera rolled her eyes at his poor attempt .

"Oh!!" he could only say this much not knowing how to save himself from here  .

"Look, I hope I'm not bothering you" jungkook shook his violently at that , replying a you're not but Taera continued "but I'm just worried for you since you know you are the most over worked among us.... So I was just saying if you want, we can take a break and go to the cafeteria maybe and get some drink together . How does that sound" Taera suggested with a cheery smile .