➣ Chapter 13

☆━━━☆Late night talk☆━━━☆

One month later -

It's 10 pm now but Jungkook is still working in his cabin . The other's has left in their usual time but he can't leave just yet as he has a lot to check .

One months has passed since he took care of the CEO in his penthouse and after that their relationship started to become smoother. When they are in work they will act according to their role but outside work whenever they met both of them found it easier to converse with each other .

It's like they are slowing forming a bond . And Jungkook is loving every bit of it , the way Taehyung would laugh at his stupid jokes or the way he would patt Jungkook's hair whenever he gets the chance to , well he even joked the older is getting obsessed with his hair and was rewarded with a hearty laugh from him.

Things in the company has not changed much but now he is slowly growing accustomed with everyone . And tomorrow is a big day for him , a big opportunity to prove his capabilities to the others . Tomorrow, he is going to attend a meeting with the CEO , it's an old client of their's and Jungkook will be presenting infront of him about their latest product . So it'll be on him whether they will get the deal or not.

Since the end of their training session is coming, each three of them were given different tasks after they were trained and monitored closely about how things work in the business world by the CEO himself. Like Jungkook's task is to get them the deal in tomorrow's meeting which is early in the morning , but here he is way past the usual time as he is not confident enough about his preparation .

There's also certain points where he is a bit confused but who would he ask now ? Mrs Yun has long left . He looked at the ceo's cabin and found that the lights are still on which means he is still there but would it be okay to ask him. The older must be busy in his own work and Jungkook doesn't want to disturb him also he doesn't want anyone to assume that he is taking any extra advantages from the CEO .
.
.
.
Taehyung stretched his neck messaging the sore muscle under his fingertips . It's quite late now and he is feeling really hungry . So he got up from his seat closing the laptop to grab something to eat .

He assumed everyone else has left already but when he came out of his cabin he saw the light of the cabin opposite to his is still on and sounds are coming out of the half-opened door . Curiosity got the best of him as he pushed the rest of the door open to peek inside and oh ...

"Jungkook? You haven't left yet ?" he asked stepping inside the cabin and towards the younger boy who looked up at him with tired eyes .

"Mr. Kim..." the younger got up from his seat

"So what are you doing this late ?" Taehyung asked indicating Jungkook to sit as he took another chair and sat beside the younger .

"I was just prepairing for the meeting of tomorrow morning ..." he replied pointing at his laptop .