➣ Chapter 21

☆━━━☆ Confession ☆━━━☆

"Hyung where are we going ?" Jungkook asked while following the older through the rocky pathway. Taehyung has a firm grip on his wrist as he stumbled quiet a few times already because of how hilly the way is.

"Be patience jungkookie" Taehyung tutted making the younger pout in return . Another 10 minutes went by as they kept climbing the hills , getting farther away far from the graveyard . Even though Jungkook is curious to know about the thing the older wants to show him but then his legs are at the verge of giving up , he voiced out his agitation making the older halt in his steps as he looked back at him with a teasing glint in his eyes,

"Do you want me to carry you jungkookie hmm ?" Jungkook's whole face heated up as he let out a whine at the teasing.

"You're so mean" he grumbled under his breath before snatching his hands away from the older and going ahead of him with a huff . But right at the next moment he stumbled again and was about to fall face down on the rock but was caught from behind by his waist .

"Now didn't I tell you to be careful bun" Taehyung whispered near his ears as his hands supported the younger's weight by his waist .

Jungkook thought he forgot to breathe for a moment after hearing the nickname slipping out so effortlessly and he felt shy to agree how much he liked it .

"Looks like I actually have to pick you up" Jungkook shrieked as the older squeezed his waist before he was pulled up from the ground bridal style by the older .

"Hyung~ put me down I'll manage ..." Jungkook whined loudly from embarrassment.

"Manage to break your leg ? Of course you will" Taehyung said but burst out in a fit of giggle as the younger slapped his chest in reply .

It took them few more minutes before Taehyung stopped , though Jungkook was too busy admiring the view infront of him to notice the surrounding ( Do I need to mention what was the view of course it's our CEO Kim duh!) It was when taehyung slowly placed him down that he decided to take a look at the surrounding and was once again blinded with how beautiful it looks up from here .

They were now standing on a medium sized hill , infront of them is a beautiful fountain and surrounding them is vast greenery. Perfect place to heal one's soul Jungkook thought .

"Woah this place ... so beautiful" Jungkook said aloud , eyes taking in as much as greenery he can . Taehyung laughed looking the his reaction .

"How did you find this place hyung ?" Jungkook asked turning around to the elder men who is looking at him with a fond smile .

"I didn't had many friends during my teenage years so I used to go on little adventures around here much to ma's dismay" Taehyung chuckled then continued "and one of those day I found this place and it became my comfort place . Whenever I felt down , needed some space I came here" Taehyung has a small smile in his face as he looked around with nostalgia recalling the old days .