➣ Chapter 14

☆━━━☆ The meeting ☆━━━☆

Jungkook was checking the presentation file for one last time when Mrs yun opned the cabin door and entered , instantly grabbing his attention,

"Are you ready ?" she asked and stood behind him.

"Yeah" he nodded with confidence this time. Well after the talk with the CEO last night he felt a lot more confident about his preparations . But the nervousness is still there its just he is good at masking it or so he thought .

"Good. It's almost time. Mr. Kim will be there waiting for you in his car . Come whenever you're ready". She informed before patting his back encouragingly and left him alone to give him some space .

Since it's quite early in morning none of the others has came yet but Taera has sent him a message saying all the best and so has Hoseok when he met him in the hallway . To be honest he is in love with the fact that he has made friends like them in the company. Even if he doesn't get the job he will still have some good memories with him thanks to them .

Jungkook closed the file and stood up. He checked his bag to make sure he has taken all the things , he will need specially his laptop and while doing so he glanced on his reflection on the laptop screen .

He looks quite professional in the crisp white shirt and black fitting pants , he reminded himself to thanks Jimin later as , if it wasn't for him God knows what he would do , Jimin is literally his fashion guru .

Anyways picking up his bag he came out of the room and towards the parking , on his way momentarily his eyes went to the CEO's cabin which is closed from outside.

Once in the parking lot Jungkook looked around for the familiar black Mercedes and its owner and there he is leaning on the car , his one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone .

Taehyung looked up when jungkook came closer to him.

"Good morning" jungkook greeted with a small bow .

Taehyung racked his eye through out the boy's outfit . He looks quite breathtaking in those tight black pants and white shirt.

"Morning" he greeted back standing straight and opening the car door for the younger , who flashed him a smile (a nervous one , Taehyung concluded . He can easily distinguish between his different smiles by now) . Shutting the door he went to the driver's side . He glance one last time at the younger who is clutching the seatbelt tightly before starting the engine .

The meeting is set in one the lavish Cafe right at the centre the city . Through his peripheral side Taehyung can see the younger biting his lips and that his legs are constantly bouncing up and  down . And to be fair he is quite embarrassed to admit it but the constant bounce of those thick thighs (that is even more evident because of the tight pant ) of the younger is distracting him a lot .