➣ Chapter 33

☆━━━☆ Get Together ☆━━━☆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   ☆━━━☆ Get Together ☆━━━☆

With the help of Taehyung it took Jungkook a whole week to settle down in the older's penthouse. Needless to say how much he started to miss his house and his dorm-mate. Though Taehyung assured him saying his feelings are completely reasonable considering the fact that he has spent his early adulthood in there along with Jimin and so this sudden change definitely won't be as easy as he thought it would be .

Both Jimin and yoongi called him several times to check on him and he is more than greatful to have such a caring best friend and brother . Not only them two but Jin also came to visit him and they had a pleasing evening , made even better cause of the amazing homemade food Jin had brought with him .
.
.
.
The idea was already cooking in his brain for a while and when the weekend came he finally shared it with Taehyung . Nothing much but to have a small get together with their hyungs which includes Jimin & Yoongi from his side and Namjoon and Jin from Taehyung's side .

He also thought about inviting Hoseok who has became a really good friend to him but then he remembered , he has yet to tell the other about his relationship with the CEO. Maybe he will invite him over lunch in any of the work days and drop the bomb .

Taehyung was more than happy to oblige with his idea , afterall it's been a while he has met his own hyungs too . And so they went for grocery shopping yesterday evening but he was called for an emergency meeting from work. Jungkook too wanted to go , afterall he has some duties as his secretary but The elder has assured him saying he can handle it and that he will even drop him off in their penthouse before going , which made the younger believe he has actually hit a jackpot with the elder .

When Taehyung came home late at night he was still waiting for him in the living room and didn't realized when he dozed off . When he finally woke up he found himself laying in their bedroom , his eyes instantly went to the build in closet from where Taehyung emerged wearing his pajama .

"Did I woke you up ?" Taehyung asked , softly sliping beside him in the bed .

"No . Have you ate dinner?" Jungkook asked moving in his side to face the elder who placed a loving kiss on his forehead and replied with a smile "I did . Did you ?"

"Hmm" Jungkook hummed scooting closer towards his chest to lay his head on top of his heart. Listening to the calm beating of his heart before dozing off once again .
.
.
The next day when he woke in the morning , he looked at the clock to see it's still quite early and Taehyung is still sleeping peacefully beside him . Jungkook giggled looking at the way the older is sleeping with his mouth open while his hands are still tightly holding him in place .

"Hyung ?" He called softly moving the stray hair from his face .

"Taetae ?" He called again not getting any kind of response from the other. Moving his face close to the older's ears he smirked in pure mischief before blowing air in it.