➣ Chapter 30

☆━━━☆ Lunch Date ☆━━━☆

It's weekend . Usually weekends to Jungkook means stay at home and relax while watching your favorite cartoon with takeout food . But unlike every other weekends today is differnt .

Today he has a date with his CEO boyfriend . After his confession that day in Taehyung's car they have started dating officially.  Though their relationship is still very much private , only a few friends and family member of Taehyung knows about it . Apparently both of them has agreed to keep things low for a while because of the older's celebrity profile and his own career.

Right now Jungkook is busy doing his weekends special skincare routine something that Jimin recently introduced him to and even though at first he grumbled about how much time it takes but after Taehyung praised him one day (as if he doesn't do it every chance given ) saying his skin is glowing, he has happily included it into his daily routine .

The last few days both of them has been busy with a new project that was launched and so they barely had any time to spent together . So Jungkook choosed this weekend and invited Taehyung in his home . He will cook something for both of them and then maybe then watch a movie coddled up in his couch .

That is his plan and Taehyung is more than happy to leave his lonely penthouse and spent the day with the younger . Maybe he has even imagined to initiate some kisses . Don't judge him he is just deprived of the sweet kisses they shares .

Finishing off the routine Jungkook put on his favorite comfy sweater and a shorts before happily hopping towards the kitchen . From Jin he has already noted down the older's favorite dishes and reminded himself to make it less spicy .

He was preparing the main attraction of today which is – his special carrot cake   when he heard the doorbell ring . A huge smile broke through his face as he wiped his hands on the towel and shouted a "coming" .
.
.
.
Taehyung is embarrassingly early . He was supposed to come around 12 but it's 11. 30 now and he is already here , sitting in his car looking or more like glaring at his wristwatch as if it would quicken its pace somehow. He knows Jungkook would be more than happy to welcome him early but he just doesn't want to appear as an eager puppy which is exactly what he is btw .

Taehyung is also kind of mentally prepairing himself to meet the younger's best friend who is also his roommate . Though Jungkook didn't mentioned anything but he knows they lives together so it would be normal for the other to be there and he surely doesn't want to embarrase himself infront of his boyfriend's best friend.

He let out a sigh of relief when the clock finally hit 12 after the long wait . He patted his legs through the formal pants he choosed for the day and picked up the flower bouquet and a special chocolate bouquet he has specially made for the younger .

His formal attire might seems weird for a lunch date in the younger's house but he just wants to impress the other and also the fact that Jungkook hasn't really seen him in casual wears apart from that day he was sick . And so this insecure part of his told him what if Jungkook doesn't likes him in casual clothes , the thought is baseless he knows but he can't quite push it away either . Anyways he pushed away any negative thought for now before ringing the bell of the younger's apartment.