➣ Chapter 28

☆━━━☆ Dumb Bunny ☆━━━☆

Jungkook stretched his back , taking a  break from the piles of files infrot of him. The CEO has gone to meet one of his client but he decided to go alone , leaving Jungkook here to deal with all the work .

After few minutes of fidgeting with his phone he got bored and decided to ring up his best friend , also because he needs to relieve some pent up frustration and what can work better than ranting with your best friend.

Jimin picked up almost instantly but after talking for some minutes Jimin realized something is off and so he asked .

"What's wrong koo ? You sound pretty off".

Jungkook heaved out a dramatic sigh before replying , "I think Taehyung-hyung is going on a date with someone today" .

"What ?" Jimin screeched loudly from the other side of the phone , with such intensity that he had to pull the phone away from his ears for a second .

"Yeah" he replied in the same melodramatic tone "He said he has a date after lunch and to clear his schedule for the day" a pout came to his face as he recalled the exact same words from earlier .

"I mean judging from the way you've gushed about him , I don't think that's the case Jungkookie , maybe you heard it wrong!!"

"Oh I didn't. He made it pretty clear before thrusting those piles of files in my hands and said finish this before lunch" Jungkook said deepening his voice to match older's voice from earlier .

".....he told you to finish work before lunch"

"Yes ? And....." Jungkook trailed off with confused eyes .

"And you didn't realize ?"

"Realize what ?"

"Oh you dumb bunny he is going on a date with YOU" Jimin exclaimed loudly.

"How ? He didn't asked me ...."

"Maybe it's a surprise . Stop doubting him Jungkook. Have some faith ." The boy scolded.

"Hyung you're advocating for him now" the pout deepened as he muttered the words . Before he can listen what the other has to say suddenly the door of the office opened abruptly making him flinch in his spot . Though the door is not the only thing that startled him , it's the high pitched voice that followed by ,

"Taehyungie where are you ?" Jungkook watched with wide blown eyes as a lady in her late twenties maybe entered the office wearing a bold red suit with even deeper shade of lipstick . Jungkook , not expecting anyone at the moment decided to make his presence clear .

"Who are you Ms and why did you enter like that ? Do you have any appointments with Mr.." his voice trailed off , as the girl now fixed her squinting eyes on him ,