➣ Chapter 10

☆━━━☆ Tired ?☆━━━☆

          ☆━━━☆ Tired ?☆━━━☆

The next day Jungkook dragged his feet to his desk as he felt super tired because of lack of sleep . Last night he was carried away with his thoughts even after Jimin fell asleep and as a result he woke up with Jimin shaking him violently. Everything is hazy after that, he remembers stuffing his mouth with the toast and running with half closed suit and messy hair till he reached the office and then his desk where he finally threw his bag and slumped in his seat .

He rubbed his forehead to stop the headache from spreading when Taera entered the room with two cups of coffee in her hand one of which she placed on his desk

"Saw you running looking like someone just pulled out of bed , thought you need this" she explained when jungkook looked at her with a great full eyes.

"Thank you noona you're my savior." He replied before taking a long sip of the coffee , already feeling a little better .

"Oh did you notice ?" She asked

"Notice what ?" He asked sipping the beverage , his big doe eyes peaking up with interest.

"Mr. Kim" and Jungkook chocked at the mention of the name. "Omo jungkookie are you okay ?" she rushed to his side , patting his back .

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" he replied composing himself a bit . "So what about him ?" he asked curiously.

"Oh right him. I just saw him in the cafeteria. And he appeared to be in a really mood today ."

"Oh but then he never really is rude with us" he shrugged unlike his mind that isn't seem to be doing the same thing .

"That's right." She nodded thoughtfully  "Okay fine but still have you ever seen him smiling ? that too in morning ?" She enquired Jungkook didn't replied to that .

"He was smilling ?" His brows furrowed .

"Yeah though it was just a tiny one barely visible.  He was talking with someone when he passed me and he sounded happy too ." Taera exclaimed with great excitement.

"Sounded happy too ?" he tilted his head lost in his thought . Of course he is happy after filling him with confusion . He rolled his eyes inwardly .

"Hey you two" Bogum entered the cabin with a smile plastered in his face .

Jungkook and Taera looked at each other ...

"Why are you smilling like that ?" she finally asked

"Like what ?"

"Like a creep".

"First of all it's not creepy and second of all guess who is behind this smile ?" He promted the other to ask who but to his annoyance none replied ..

"Sorry Bogumie I have better things to do" Taera flashed a sweet smile before going back to her desk . Jungkook too moved his eyes to the stacked up files infront of him.