➣ Chapter 29

☆━━━☆ Confession 2

☆━━━☆ Confession 2.0 ☆━━━☆

"I also have a confession to make"

"Yes ?" Taehyung said, looking encouragingly at the younger .

"What is it ?" he asked again when jungkook didn't replied and kept fidgeting in his seat .

"I well .... well after spending all these moments with you I think I've come to a conclusion...." Jungkook stuttered out "About....about us" he added noticing the confusion on the older's face .

"Oh!" is all Taehyung could master as his heart started to beat loudly thinking about what's coming next and if he is ready to hear it yet . What if Jungkook is bored of him ? What if he puts an end to this , on what they have ? Even though his mind got crowded with all these thoughts he didn't let it show on his face as the younger already appears nervous enough , the least he can do is encourage to let it all out , to choose the future of him , of them.

Jungkook took a final deep breathe looking outside of the window before he moved to face Taehyung properly while mentally rehearsaling the lines .

"So ..."

"Wait!" Taehyung suddenly cut him off, sitting upright wearing a much more serious expression he asked , "before you say anything I just wanna know...if I....I have..." Jungkook frowned at the stuttering of the older . He looks clearly nervous about whatever he is about to say . "Have I ever made you uncomfortable like in any ways . I just wanna make sure I haven't crossed any lines ."

"Hyung." Jungkook frowned at the question.

"Jungkook it's important. Please just tell me yes or no" Taehyung urged desperately.

"Ofcourse not . Never hyung you never crossed any line with me . Rather you made me feel the safest when I'm with you . You always made sure I'm comfortable" Jungkook assured clutching on the older's hands that are trembling now maybe from relief or tension .

"Okay thank you . Continue now please". Taehyung smiled softly kissing the knuckles of the younger's hands .

" Yes so I think hyung.. I think I'm ready to ....to accept..." he trailed off , bitting his lips nervously.

"Hmm what bun ?" Taehyung encouraged shutting out all the other negetive thoughts to focus on the precious human infront of him.

"I'm ready to accept your love and also to rec..reciprocate it" Jungkooks voice came out as high pitched and fast . He closed his eyes at the embarrassment while waiting for the other to react .

Taehyung remained freezed , letting his brain to comprehend the words and the meaning behind it . And only after a prolonged sillence he decided to speak up

"Does that mean you.... ?" Jungkook nodded his head confirming the unsaid words .

"Jungkook you are serious right ?" Taehyung asked once again to make sure that he wasn't hearing things and that the moment is finally here , the moment he was patiently waiting for .