My Little Monkie (Baby Mk)

I laughed as I wrapped an arm around Tang's neck, half hugging him.

"Oh come on, Tang. It's just a joke." I smiled as he huffed.

"You're lucky I'm broke right now. You owe me a second bowl, today." He said simply, to which I half groaned half laughed. Tang usually bartered a bowl of Pigsy's noodles in exchange for helping me with my homework. But most of the time, he just played video games while I worked.

"Alright, alright, you win. But one of these days, you're gonna have to pay for your own meals." I said, ruffling his hair, before letting go of him. Tang grumbled as he fixed his hair, and I jogged ahead, getting through the door to the restaurant first.

"Pigsy! You're finest table please!" I called out as usual before pausing as I noticed something new. Pigsy was nowhere to be seen, but there was a little kid sitting on the floor with some crayons and paper.

I gasped, at the sight of him. He was the most adorable little guy I ever saw!

"Uh, that wasn't there yesterday." Tang said from behind me just as Pigsy emerged from the back.

"Hey guys. Don't mind the kid's clothes. I haven't had the chance to go get him anything yet." He said, already having started on a big pot of noodles.

"Pigsy, why is there a strange child in your shop?" Tang asked while I walked over to the little boy. He looked up at me as I took a look at what he was drawing.

It was a pink ball with white smudges around the middle. It looked like Pigsy.

"Wow, that's a great drawing." I smiled, and the kid beamed at me. "Aw~ aren't you just the cutest!" I giggled, to which he made an even more adorable face at me. Oh he knew he was cute!

"I found him wanderin around at the back of the shop. He was filthy. I couldn't just leave him be." Pigsy was saying behind the counter as the kid continued making faces at me, and I made faces back.

"You can't just keep a kid, Pigsy. What if he was lost? Has he even told you his name?" I heard Tang argue as the kid giggled at my silly expressions and got up, running around.

I laughed and gave chase to him, lightly running around Pigsy's restaurant. The kid was fast though, and somehow, climbing over the tables, ended up with him hanging off the ceiling.

"Wow! You're like a little monkey!" I praised him when Pigsy noticed and panicked. Running around the counter. He nearly tripped over himself trying to get cushions and stuff under the kid.

But after giggling at my friend's panic, he hopped down, right into my arms without a fuss. I ruffled his hair, making him laugh as I then squished him in a hug. He returned it.

"I'm gonna call you my little monkey." I chimed as Pigsy sighed in relief.

"Please don't encourage him. I've been having a devil of a time just keeping him off the shelves."

Tang took a look at the kid with a frown. But monkie just looked up at him in amazement, or rather, his glasses. Monkie snatched them right off Tang's nose to try on, making Pigsy and I laugh as our friend garbled dramatically about his glasses and being blind.

But when the kid offered them back with only a couple smudges, Tang took them back and wiped them clean with his shirt. "Well at least he didn't break them." He mumbled, as I wrapped an arm around him in a side hug.

"Aw, c'mon Tangy. Admit it, he's cute." I smiled as Tang rolled his eyes.

"Well, I guess he's alright. Can we please get some food now?" He asked as I set Monkie comfortably on my hip.

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, and don't worry, Pigsy, I'm buying today." I told the pig as he started back around the counter again.

"You really shouldn't bother so much, (Y/n). Tang'll clear you out faster than any of those silly video games you keep playing." He told me as I sat down next to Tang with my new little friend.

"Hey. I'll have you know, that Monkie Mech is the future of gaming." I humphed before sticking out my tongue.

"Whatever. So long as you don't go poisoning the kid with that techno-junk, I don't care what you do. It's your wallet." He said, setting down a couple of bowls in front of us.

Tang took a deep breath in before chowing down on his free meal. While I looked back at the kid, who tussled my hair with one little hand.

"Don't worry, my little monkie. Pigsy will take great care of you." I assured him, and gave him another little squish. I think he liked my hugs, cause he squeezed me back with a big smile.

Link for the Song: https://youtu.be/aXj2MjZQcJs