Fan?! I am! (Mk)

This was another specific request from DsmpMlbMha Hope you don't mind. It's not exactly what you asked for.

I hummed to my music as I sketched the last details of my newest drawing.

It was of The Monkie Kid, with his master, The Monkie King, and The Six eared Macaque, looming over them with a playful smirk.

As I looked at the finished sketch, I felt a twinge of frustration. Details weren't my specialty in the slightest, and the Monkey King and his darker brother both wore more intricate clothes. Macaque less so, but Mk was definitely the easiest to draw of the three.

I'd been following the hero's adventures as closely as I could without being in the way. But that wasn't very close. Sometimes, I only got a glimpse of the villain he would be fighting.

I got up from my desk to toss the picture away when a loud smashing sound caused me to stumble.

Flipping around, I saw Mk shaking his head, as if he'd just been hit. He had flown through my wall and right into my desk.

"Ah! Sorry about that!" He apologized to me before sprinting back out through the whole in my wall.

I gaped after him before looking at the damage. The monkie kid had been right in front of me, and I hadn't said a thing! Not to mention, now I'd have to move.

But as I frowned at my luck, I glanced down at the sketch in my hand. If I hadn't moved when I did, Mk would've crashed right into me. Maybe my luck wasn't so terrible.

Still, I peeked out to see if I could spot the villain Mk had been fighting. But Mk had turned a corner, meaning the villain had moved.

Huffing a pout, I turned to start packing up.

Time jump

I set a hand over my new desk before placing my art supply box on top of it.

At least moving hadn't been too bad this time. I just had to finish unpacking. Unfortunately, I hadn't heard any news about the monkie kid or that villain he had faced off with. But I wasn't too worried. After all, if he had failed to beat them, the world would probably be toast by now.

As I spread out my old sketches on my desk, I decided to sort through them and pick which ones would stay, and which ones would be put in a binder titled 'Old'.

Sitting down in my living room, I began to sort when I heard a knock at the door. Getting up, I answered it and gasped.

"Pigsy's noodles." Mk chimed as if he did it every day.

I blinked at him in surprise. I hadn't ordered anything, but I didn't care. It was the Monkie Kid! Standing right in front of me!

"Uh..hi. Ah, I..I mean, uh, can I...get a picture?" I stammered out sheepishly.

He looked confused but shrugged with a smile.

"Uh, sure?"

"OK. Phone.. I...you can come in." I told him before running to my room. I quickly went to grab it, but when I came back, Mk was looking at my sketches.

"I see you've heard of me." He smirked playfully, making me fumble my phone. He helped me catch it before laughing. "I'm Mk. But I guess you probably know that."

Nodding dumbly, I held up my phone and he smiled as I took a picture with him. "Did you draw these?" He asked and again, I nodded as he looked back over at the sketches.

"These are totally awesome! I draw too, so I would know." He said with a confident smile. I giggled as he picked up a couple.

"You can, take some if you want." I offered, and his smile widened.

"For real? You'd let me?"

"Yeah, I was just gonna stick some of them in a binder and hide them under my bed or something anyway." I admitted as he picked out several of my sketches.

"Ohoh, this is a cool one. Ooh!" In the end he picked about five different pictures, all of various scenes or depictions of his friends.

"I'd better leave before I take off with all your stuff." He joked, folding up the paper and putting it in his jacket. I nodded before noticing that he'd put a bag on my coffee table.

"Oh, uh..I should probably mention, I didn't order anything." I told him sheepishly.

He blinked before checking his phone and sheepishly smiling back.

"Ah, wrong apartment number. Well thanks. I'd better get this delivered!" He said, quickly grabbing the bag and running out. "Thanks again!"

I waved as he left before beaming. Now that was a much better interaction than last time.

Link for the Song: https://youtu.be/AOzerJqT1LU