(Jin) I Found it! It's Mine! (Yin)

I cried into the dark until light poured in through the newly opened lid.

A yellow face poked in to look at me before a blue one squished the other to the side.

"What is it?"

Hands plucked me from my box as I was held up away from the blue person.

"It's mine is what it is."

"Hey! That's not fair!" They cried, snatching me away as the yellow man reached for me.

"I found it first."

"I heard it crying."

"Let go."

"You let go."

"Nuhuh, You!"

"Oi, wait. I think this is a kid."

They stopped to actually look at me as I stared back at them before giggling at their banter.

"Awww~" They cooed at me, as one held me up and the other tickled my chin, making me laugh again.

"Ey, what if we raised this little one to defeat the monkie Kid for us?"

"You think they could?"

"Well just look at her! I bet she's got plenty of surprises hidden in those cheeks."

The yellow man squished my face, and I smiled.

"Alright. Let's give it a shot. How hard could it be?"

~~~

"No no, you're supposed to wrap it around er legs."

"That's not how you do it. Let me do it!" I blinked at the blue person as they held me upside down. Goldie was waving a cloth around, trying to set it over my bum as the other demon danced away.

"I can do it!"

"No, I got it."

"What is going on ere?"

The two of them stopped as I peeked over at someone standing in the doorway. This one was purple. I smiled at her as she walked over, taking me and setting me in her arms.

"Where'd this baby come from? What're you doing with her cloth?" She asked with a frown, and I copied her with a pout.

"We found her fair and square!"

"Yeah! We're gonna raise her for vengeance!" They said as the purple person took the diaper cloth and wrapped it around me, pinning it in place.

"You don't even know what your doin, do ya?" She asked, sounding skeptical. I cracked a smile, not able to keep pouting. It was hard.

"But she likes us." The Blue man told her as Goldie blinked at her innocently.

"We'll take special good care of trinket. We promise." He said with a cute face. I giggled.

"Your calling her trinket? That's not a name. Ugh, tell you what, I'll let you raise her if you give her a sensible name."

"What? Trinket is a beautiful name!"

"Yeah, just look at her! She's a precious little trinket. Why not call her trinket?"

The purple lady rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"(Y/n), her name will be (Y/n). Alright?"

The two men thought about it before huffing.

"Fine."

"But we still get to call her trinket, as a nickname."

"Yeah! It could be her villain name!"

The purple lady rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, that'll strike fear into her enemies." She said with heavy sarcasm. But the two didn't seem to notice as the blue man snatched me back.

"Alright, Trinket, or (Y/n). We're your...uhh..uncles! I'm Yin."

"And I'm Jin!"

"You got that?"

I stared at them with an open mouth before hiccuping.

"I think she's got it." Jin smiled and Yin nodded in satisfaction.

"Right! Let's eat, and then we'll start her trainin!"

The purple lady watched them take me away and shook her head.

"Good luck little one. Don't worry, I won't let them get too carried away."

Hiya, So I should apologize. This chapter was rather last minute. So if I'm not able to post every week in this book, don't frett. It just means that I haven't written another chapter yet.

Having said that, I will always try to post something every week. Whether it's on this book or another. So there'll always be a weekly post somewhere. You just have to look for it.

I hope you understand, and have a wonderful Evening,

G'Night Stars!

Link For Song: https://youtu.be/qu1VMPZunAM?si=5-UG8lQPzkiYSK3W