Tomorrow (Nezha)

Somebody asked for a part 2 with Nezha!

Here ya go @Veronica_Mae06 , enjoy.

I sat at the edge of heaven, staring out at the clouds. The sun was rising, it's light brilliant and bold.

"Tomorrow..it's a blessing to behold. Wouldn't you agree?" I asked, looking behind me at the approaching Third Lotus Prince.

Nezha walked over, his spear already in hand, looking out over the sky.

"It is. But must you do this every day?" He asked, arching a brow at me. I offered a smile, letting my legs swing lightly off the edge.

"Never take a blessing for granted. I never know if this sunrise will be the last one I see. I want to enjoy every last one." I told him, looking back at the light source that bathed the celestial realm.

"I wish you wouldn't speak like that." He said in a voice so soft, I almost thought I'd imagined it.

"What? Would you miss me?" I laughed, getting to my feet and facing him. He stared out at the horizon, before his eyes met mine, and they softened.

"I would."

I tensed, swallowing the red that threatened to spill all over my face. Scoffing lightly, I pulled out my sword, and swung it in a small circle.

"I bet some training would loosen that stoic attitude of yours. Let's start, yeah?" I suggested, taking a step towards the training grounds.

"Taking blessings seriously, and yet you brush off emotion so dismissively." He said, following after me as I set the flat side of my blade on my shoulder.

"You could say it's a talent of mine." I agreed with a simple nod.

"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you."

"And I'm trying to avoid it, c'mon Nezha."

"(Y/n)."

I stopped, and turned to face him as my friend stepped closer, reaching out a hand. He grasped my free hand gently, turning me towards him more fully.

"I don't ever want to see your last sun rise. Or the one after. The pain would be too much."

My gaze fled to the side as I tried not to get flustered over his words. Why did he have to speak so smoothly? Why were his eyes so penetrating when he looked at me like that? It wasn't fair.

"You..I, I wouldn't- ugh, I hate when you do this." I frowned at him as he cracked a smile.

"I know. But I like seeing you turn red." He admitted, before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

I froze in place as he walked past me towards the training area. Letting go of my hand.

"Are you coming? I won't go easy on you, I hope you know." He called over his shoulder.

Spinning around, I took off after him. "I Wouldn't DrEam of it!" I squeaked with a scarlet face.

Link For the Song: https://youtube.com/watch?v=NNxuI61ICmQ&feature=share7