See you again (Azure)

This book is #3 for Azure

This book is #3 for Azure...I haven't written any chapters for Azure til now. No one has even asked for a chapter with Azure! What's going on?

I laid in a field of white lilies, all blossoming about me and the Azure Lion. My head was set in his lap as he sat with me, and I plucked a flower out of the grass, letting the petals tickle my other hand.

"When I die..could you put these lilies on my face? I wanna see if they tickle then."

A heavy sigh sounded from Azure as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"Don't talk like that, (Y/n). I'll find a way to heal you. I promise. If I have to travel to the furthest reaches of the celestial, mortal, or under realms, I will."

I hummed, reaching a hand up to gently grasp his fingers. His hand was so large in comparison to mine.

"I'd rather spend the time I have with you, then with a candle in my window." I whispered softly when he leaned over, kissing my forehead.

"You have the strangest traditions." He murmured, but I simply looked up at him with a smile.

"You only say that because I'm the only one you know who does it."

"True." He squeezed my hand somewhat tightly before looking back at the palace. The garden of lilies was barely within the walls of the city, just behind the castle. Anyone could come here, but on days like today, the sun was too hot. I didn't care. It made me feel warm for once.

"We should get inside. It's too warm today."

"Pah." I huffed with a pout. But as he moved, I could do nothing to stop him from scooping me up. "Don't put me
back in that room, Azure. All I do is shiver till I'm too tired to do even that." I pleaded. But the Lion merely shook his head.

"You can't roast yourself out here."

"It's better to burn then to freeze." I grumbled as he nestled me into his arms. Kissing my head, he started inside.

"Very well, would you like me to stay with you? I'll do my best to keep you warm."

A small smile lifted my lips at his offer. "I think that would work."

"Then I shall stay with you." He smiled as I looked up at him, watching the sun dissappear behind the ceilings of the castle.

"I think, I'd be ok passing like this." I said in a mumble. But his smile cracked into a frown.

"I'll find a way to heal you. I swear. You won't pass away."

My smile was weak. "I'm mortal, Azure. We usually don't have much time here."

"You will. You'll see." He told me as I took a deep breath and yawned, closing my eyes.

~~~

Azure lit incense with a teary gaze, which hardened as he stared at a small stone slab, surrounded by lilies.

"You'll see. I'll create a better world. One that isn't so unjust, and cruel."

Shortie chapter! It's a short one!

I'm sorry it's so short. But I hope it was still enjoyable. I can't say I know Azure's character very deeply, which was a contributor to the lack of length. But man, I have been ITCHING to do a tragedy of these little one shots.

Let me know if you guys liked this chapter, you probably didn't. And if there's any other characters you would like to see squished in here, Leave a comment!

Until then, have a fair evening!
G'Night Stars!

Link For the Song: https://youtube.com/watch?v=WzTcNXIW_qk&si=sGiLqGFcxb4PrOu5