What's the matter? (Sandy)

Wowie! 2k reads. I'm so happy to see you guys are enjoying this book! Let me know if you guys have any other lmk characters you want to see in this book, or if you just want more chapters of the characters I've been writing about!

I staggered along. My breath uneven as I gripped my arm. Blood trickled down my hand, mixed with rain water as I made me way in the storm.

Their laughter still echoed in my ears as I tried to block out the pain. It wasn't fair. I was sick of getting hurt so often, just because I looked different.

My foot slipped on a loose pebble, causing me to stumble, and I hit the ground.

"Ow." I mumbled, trying to get back up. But my good arm shook from the effort. I strained before going limp. I could get up, I had to. If I stayed here, I'd get sick. I couldn't afford that.

"Come...on." I grunted, forcing myself to my knees.

"Oh my."

My gaze snapped up to someone standing just a few feet away. He was big, too big, and very strong looking, with an umbrella held over his head. He could probably break me in half without a sweat if he wanted to.

Adrenaline numbed the rest of my aches as I scrambled to my feet, heading for a near alley way. If I could get in somewhere he couldn't follow. I'd be safe.

"Wait! Come back." He called, and when I glanced back to see if he was following, I smacked right into a wall. Brick. It hurt.

Dazed, I stumbled back, shaking my head.

"I was gonna say, you should be careful, that's a dead end." The large man told me as I whirled around to face him.

He held his hands up, as if in surrender. Surrendering to me?

I watched him slowly put his package down and narrowed my eyes at him as he smiled.

"You look pretty banged up there. Do you need some help?" He asked. His voice was deep, it didn't match his friendly tone. Was he simply an idiot?

I stepped away from him, glancing around to see if there were any other ways out. I didn't want to run past him and risk getting snatched.

"My name's Sandy, what's your name?" He asked, holding his umbrella out. Slowly, he came close enough to shield me from the rain.

I looked up at the umbrella and then back at Sandy.

"Y...Y/n." I mumbled, making him smile.

"I've got a ship not too far from here. We can get you patched up there if you want. Or I could take you to the hospital if you'd prefer." He offered tenderly, and when my knees buckled, he hovered his large hands near me incase I fell.

"Uhm...if you wouldn't mind..I'd like to get patched up."

I couldn't afford going to the hospital. But if he had some bandages I could borrow, I'd find some way to pay him back later.

He smiled and nodded. "Alright. Would it be alright if I carried you? You don't look like you should be walking." He said, but he waited for me to give him permission before scooping me up like a child. I don't think I weighed anything to him.

"Thanks.."

"You're welcome. Don't worry, we'll get you patched up in no time. Then, if you want, I've got just the tea for a rainy day like this. It's freshly bought too." He smiled, still holding the umbrella over us as he walked.

"That...sounds nice."

Aight, so this wasn't requested or anything, but I thought it would be cute. Plus, Sandy doesn't get as much love as he really should. He gives so much!

What are your favorite characters from Lego Monkie Kid? If you don't mind me asking.

Have a Wonder filled Evening everyone! G'Night Stars!

Link for the Song: https://youtube.com/watch?v=67qworViFpY&feature=share7