4 | 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤

Finally waking up in my own, non-inflated bed, i looked around my room that was now completely finished. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 9:28am. I decided that now was a good time to drop off my application. I got dressed in a yellow crop-top and black jean shorts.

 I got dressed in a yellow crop-top and black jean shorts

I put my hair in a bun and put on some mascara. I went downstairs, grabbed my purse, and started walking to Starbucks. When i arrived, the place was crowded. So i pushed my way through to the counter. I saw the barista that helped me the other day and he noticed me standing there with the application in hand. "Hey! You fill it out?" he said with a smile. I nodded my head with the same expression. "Great! I'll go hand it in." he said, and he took the paper. A few seconds later he returned. "Okay! Your all set! Check your email every once in a while and they'll tell you if you got the job." He said and smiled. "Thanks...uh.." "Joey. Its Joey." he told me. "Awesome, well then, thank you, Joey." i said. He nodded in a "your welcome" gesture and i left.

Some hours later my family and i were getting ready for dinner at the Sturniolo's. I chose to wear a light peach colored sun-dress.

At six, my family and i were on our way to The Sturniolo's house for dinner

At six, my family and i were on our way to The Sturniolo's house for dinner. "You look really pretty." Taylor whispered to me as we were walking. I looked up to her and smiled. A few minutes later we had arrived at the house. I looked around. Basketball hoop... Oh no. We knocked on the door and Mrs. Marylou greeted us into her home. "It smells amazing in here!" mom said. "Oh yes! My boys made a cake!" she replied. "Excuse me for a moment." Mrs. Marylou said and walked towards the back of the house. "BOYS! OUR GUESTS ARE HERE!" we heard her scream. Taylor giggled. "Its just like our house." she looked at me and said. I laughed at the similarities.

Not even 10 seconds later three boys were racing each other to the front of the house. Immature.  I looked over at the boys who were now being given the death glare by their mother. "These are my triplets. Nicholas, Matthew, and Christopher." They all waved. Those are the boys i saw the other day. "Well let me show you around." Mrs. Marylou said to us. "Boys, go get the table ready." She added speaking directly to the brothers. "Yes, general!" Christopher said with a salute and started to march into the kitchen as his brothers laughed. When we had gotten a full house tour, we made our way to the kitchen, where we all sat down and served our plates up. After dinner, desert was served. Red velvet cake was sliced evenly and given out to everyone. As we ate we laughed and talked for a while until i felt something strange in my mouth between chews.

I set down my fork and pulled my napkin up to cover my mouth as i pulled out the weird thing that was in the cake. A cap to an icing tube?  "Uhhh." i said aloud. Everyone looked at me as i held up the object. "Why is there a... icing cap.. in my cake...?" i asked. "Ohhh crap." Nicholas said. Then Matthew started speaking. " Well, so we have this, like, YouTube channel, and we were doing this challenge where one person cant see, one person cant hear, and one person cant talk. I guess when we were mixing the batter it fell in there." He finished explaining casually going back to eating like this has happened before. "It wasn't me." Christopher said with his hands up. "Shut up! It most definitely was you!" Nicholas shouted. The two boys went back and forth as Matthew just kept eating his cake ignoring the entire argument. This must happen often. Me and Taylor watched in amusement to see who would win. Turns out Christopher really did drop the cap in the batter.

"Thank you so much for coming." Mrs. Marylou said as she walked us to the front door. "Thank you for having us Mrs. Marylou." i said thanking her back. "Oh please dear, just Marylou is fine." she said with a wide smile on her face. My mom continued to talk with Marylou as my dad and sister were having a conversation of their own. Leaving me to stand there awkwardly until all three of the boys came up to me. "Eliana, right?" Nicholas asked. "Yup." i said in response. "Call us Nick, Chris, and Matt." he said pointing to each one of the brothers as he said their names. "I'll keep that in mind." i said with a smile. "Eliana!" i heard my mom call for me. I turned around to see my family walking out the door. I turned back around to face the brothers. "See you guys." i said and headed towards the door. Glancing back once more, i saw Chris smile at me and wave. I blushed and looked to the ground as i walked out the door. Do i think he's cute? Of course. Do i like him? ..........