6 | 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Dixie? Like, Dixie Hughes?" i asked. "Yeah. Dixie. Do you know her?" Matt asked again. "She's my best friend.. Wait, wait, wait." I said. "How do you guys know her??" I asked in a panic. "She's our cousin." Nick said. I sat there in shock. "Hold on." i said and grabbed my phone. "What are you doing" asked Chris. "Calling her." i said and waited until she picked up. She answered. "Hey bitch! What's up!?" Dixie said. "So uh, you never told me you had cousins in Boston." i replied. "Oh yeah i have a few. There my second cousins though. Why do ya ask?" She said with a confused look on her face. "Oh, no reason." i said innocently. "Um. Okay then. So what are you doing right now?" "Just hanging out with some friends." i said and looked up to the triplets who were doing their best to contain their laughter. "Oooohhh, can i say hi?" Dixie asked excited to "meet" my new friends. "Yeah for sure!" i set the phone up on the middle dashboard and she gasped. "WHAT. THE. HELL?!?" she screamed with a smile. "HI DIX!" The triplets said in unison. "HIIIII!" Dixie greeted. For the next half hour, the triplets and Dixie caught up on things and occasionally i joined in on their conversation. "Its so nice to talk to you guys again!"
Dixie said wrapping up the chat. "You too!" Matt said. "I have to go get ready for a dinner party though. So i'll talk to you guys later. Bye El!  Bye guys!" Dixie said through the phone. "Bye Dixie! We all said. The sound of the call ending echoed through the car. Chris handed me my phone and our fingers slightly touched. Chris looked at me and smiled. I did the same. "That was so cool." Nick said. "Its crazy that you guys are cousins." i said back. "You guys wanna go home and watch a movie?" Matt said starting the car. "YES!" The rest of us said in unison.

(At the triplets house.)

"What movie?" Nick said holding the remote. He was sat on the floor in a pillow fort that he had built for himself. I had myself situated in between Matt and Chris. "Ooooo. I know." Chris said with a smirk reaching for the remote from Nick's grasp. The next thing i knew, we were watching Scream. Of all things, why a scary movie? I thought to myself. During one of the "non-scary" parts, i decided to rest my head on Chris's shoulder. I was staring at the screen, but i could feel his eyes on me. I felt his arm shift to lay over my shoulder. Then out of nowhere, a tiny dog came running around the couch straight over to Nick. The dog got a few pets from him and then noticed me. The dog slowly approached me as i had my hand reached out to earn it trust. The dog sniffed my hand and then started to wag his tail. The tiny dog started to wag his tail so fast his entire butt was moving. I giggled and leaned back into Chris's arms. A few minutes later i could sense Matt's eyes now staring in my direction. Was he staring at me? Or Chris? I looked over and saw Matt's facial expression. He look upset. Matt then got up and left the room without explanation. All of us noticed and Nick paused the movie. "Uhm, Matt you good?" Nick asked Matt from the other room. "Yup, i'm fine. You can unpause it. I'm just gonna go to bed. I'm pretty tired." Matt said and we heard his footsteps go up the stairs. 

We didn't think anything of it since Matt did say he was just tired, so we unpaused the movie. I was doing just fine until a girl got stabbed and gutted in the movie. I hid my sight from the screen with my hands covering my face. Chris brought his other arm around and hugged me as a extra shield from the gory scene. "It's over." Chris whispered into my ear. I cautiously uncover my face and smiled up at Chris, who was now keeping his eyes on the screen. A feeling of warmth grew throughout my face. I cuddled up to Chris even more as my eyelids grew heavy. I felt safe with him. 

I ended up falling asleep in his arms. I felt movement underneath of me a while later and i woke up. I noticed the movie had ended and the TV was off. I checked my phone for the time and saw Nick's name on the lock screen. I remember giving him my number in the back seat of the car when we went to Mcdonalds. I opened the text from Nick and saw two pictures of me and Chris on the couch together. 

NICKYY:

That is so cute

That is so cute. I looked at Chris who was asleep and softly snoring. I smiled to myself and layed my head back down. Falling asleep once more, possibly, maybe, kinda absolutely gaining feelings for Chris.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aewwwwwwwww chris is so sweet !!!

i wonder why matt stormed out of the room so suddenly....

find out soon ;)

-cece