11 | 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥

after getting everything, we headed to self checkout. i tried to pay but nick insisted he do it. as we were putting stuff in the bags, two girls who looked a year or two younger than me came up to us and asked if they could get a picture. we said yes and one of the girls pulled out her phone. she held up the phone but her smile dropped and she turned to look at me. "um, i was kinda just talking to the triplets..." she said to me. "oh yeah. of course. sorry." i said and stepped away from the camera. she ignored me and went back to look at the camera. the girls hugged the boys then left. we picked up the bags and left the store.

"we got everything?" matt asked when we got home. "lets check." i said. we dump the bags out and start to lay everything out. 

"yup. everything's here." i say "lets start setting up" said chris. me and nick went to set up the snacks in different bowls and pour the drinks in the cups while matt and chris were setting up the blanket fort and the show. when we were all settled in our fort i was sitting in between nick and matt. chris was laying down in front of us. i grabbed the remote and pressed play. we stayed up for a good 4 hours. eventually chris's head was close enough for me to reach and i started playing with his hair. i heard matt sigh. i think i might know what's going on with him... i rested my head on matts shoulder as i continued to play with chris's hair. matt looked down at me and smiled, i did the same. he eventually rested his head on top of mine.

a few hours later we were all asleep in the living room, covered in the new blanket and cozy in our new clothes. i woke up and i realized that i was layed down on the couch with the new blanket covering me. someone moved me. i didnt really care though. the couch is comfier than the floor. i checked my instagram notifications.

matt'n'cheese: blanket fortttttt🙃          ❤️:63, 725

TAGGED: /elianar0se/ saintnick/ merrychristmas/

elianar0se: beautiful

^ DixieNormous: js like u

^ elianar0se: made me cry...

merrychristmas: i did that.

^ elianar0se: yea u did

user223: that looks so fun

user45: awesome

user8: with i was there bru. looks so fun!!

user76: what are yall watching??  

^ saintnick: tsitp!!!

^ user76: love it!