5 | 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣?

When i got up the next morning. I went downstairs and found my mom baking. "What'cha making?" i asked. "Peach cobbler." my mom answered. "Can i have some?" i pleaded. "Its not cooled off enough, baby." mom said. "I don't care food is food and i'm starving." i said reaching for the knife and cutting myself a slice. I put the dessert in my mouth and immediately regretted it. "Bad idea! Bad idea!" i said, my mouth full and on fire. "Here!" mom handed me a napkin and a glass of water. I spit the cobbler into the napkin and chugged the water. "What did i tell you?" mom said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and told her i was going over to the Sturniolo's. 

I shut the front door and eventually knocked on the triplets door. Nick opened it. "Oh hey Eliana!" nick said excited. "Hey Nick!" i said with the same high pitched tone. "What's up?" he asked. "Oh there really nothing to do at my place so i wanna see if u guys wanna hangout?" i replied. "Yeah!" Nick said and led me into the house. "Follow me." he said and i followed. He led me to a room where the rest of the brothers were. "Hey Eliana!" Chris said with a huge smile on his face. "Hi Chris!" i smiled back. "Hi El!" Matt then said. "Its Eliana. She said it already. " Chris corrected Matt. I laughed and said its fine. The triplets and i went to Mcdonalds soon after, we talked and ate in the car, Matt driving, Chris being the passenger princess, and me and Nick sitting in the back. 

"So, Eliana. Where are you from again?" Matt asked. "Montana." i replied mouth full of nuggets. "Really? What part?" Chris turn around and asked intrigued. "Helena." i answered. The three boys looked at each other and then me again. "Do you know-" Nick started. "THE MUFFIN MAN!?" Chris screamed interrupting his brother. Me, Matt, and Chris all burst out in laughter. His laugh is really cute. I thought as i looked at Chris. "CHRIS SHUT THE FUCK UP." Nick screamed and continued his question. "Do you know a girl named Dixie?" said Nick. And the brothers waited anxiously in response. My smile turned into one of shock. 

How do the know Dixie? 

Are they friends? 

Do they know she's my best friend? 

What is going on???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ik this is a SUPER short chapter but its like 4am and i gotta gts. 

-cece