21 | 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕪?

chris, nick, and matt walk back into the room and me and olive are on our phones. "alright we are all here and im going to bed." nick said as he flopped on my bed. "me, eliana, and nick sleep on the bed. chris and matt, we set up air mattresses for you." olive said. an hour later everyone was in bed. "ow. nick stop kicking me." i said. "well then fucking scoot over." nick said in response. "i can't. or im gonna fall off the bed." i said. "then fall." nick said strictly. i slightly scooted over. later on into the night, i still couldn't sleep. i decided to go to my parents room. i softly opened the door and crept over to my moms side of the bed. "mom?" i whispered. "hm." my mom said half asleep. "i want to go back to montana. to see dixie. with everything happening, i want to see her." i said. "okay." my mom said. and rolled back over. i smiled and tip-toed out of the room. i decided to go downstairs and sit on the couch. i got on my phone and went on instagram. 

landosaurus: met the prettiest girl tn

landosaurus: met the prettiest girl tn.          ❤️: 34, 921

TAGGED: //

user812: god he's so fine

user74: aww thank you! ik im pretty

user192: kicking my feet rn

user12: y'all he's talking bout me

^ user9: u wish hon

user238: WHOOO

user92: my jaw DROPPED

user293: MARRY MEEEEEE

user997: "you belong with me" - taylor swift

^ user12: shut up hoe

^ user67: HAH

i blushed to my self and remembered seeing an unknown number on my lock screen, it might have been landon texting me. i go to messages and click the number. 

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

unknown: hey eliana, its landon.

eliana: hey landon!

eliana: i saw ur post 👀

 unknown: oh yeah...👀

he was so sweet. "who ya texting?" someone said from the bottom of the stairs. i turn my head and chris is standing there with messy hair. "oh. hey chris." i said. "it that one guy?" chris said as he walked to the kitchen and came back out with a glass of water. "um yeah." i said looking down. "of course." chris said rolling his eyes and sitting on the other end of the couch. "you can't sleep?" i asked him setting my phone down. "nope. you?" chris asked as he took a sip of his water. "no. can't sleep with a thousand thoughts running through my mind." i say. "im sorry." chris said. "for what?" i ask him with a confused expression. "for being a dick earlier." he said. "no you had every right to. i left without telling anyone. i was being overdramatic." i said. "yeah well i guess we were both being overdramatic then." chris said with a chuckle. i softly smiled. "what time is it?" chris asked. i looked at my phone. "4:32" i said. "damn" chris says surprised. "well, since we both can't sleep. wanna watch a movie?" chris said handing me the remote. i smiled at him and took the remote. "mean girls?" chris said with an annoyed voice. "yup." i say. a while later chris started getting annoyed with me because i was saying all of the famous lines from the movie. "but im always on your left! and right now your getting on my last nerve. switch." i said. "oh shut up." chris said with a smirk. "no." i say with a grin. chris gets up to get more water, but when he comes back he sits right next to me instead of his original spot. i contain my smile and lay against him.