16 | 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕

i sat back down and patted the seat next to me for olive. "i swear to god i was about to cut my ears off." matt said. "but then you wouldn't be able to wear earrings anymore." chris remarked. "oh yeah..." matt said with a frown. "i have to go wash my hands..." nick said and went to the bathroom quickly returning. "so, i see you brought someone back with you." nick said nodding his head in olive's direction. "this is olive. olive, triplets. triplets, olive. we met laughing our asses off to the comment on matts post." i say giggling. "oh my god." olive says rolling her eyes.

"so did you ever hit her with your chair?" i asked with a curious expression. "no but i wish." olive then butt in to the conversation. "how the hell did you get that idea for a spirit animal?" olive asked leaning over the table to see chris. "i wasn't even listening to a word she was saying. i had enough time to make it up." chris shrugged shoving another nugget into his mouth. "your spirit animal would be a pigeon." i say. "why?" chris asks. "because they're dumb as hell." i say taking a sip of my milkshake. chris scoffs and shoves me. 

after we were done eating, we went shopping again. this time, olive came with us. "oooo, can we go to american eagle? there are some jean short I've been wanting." olive begged. "yes!" i said. "i know you guys were gonna go to some shoe store or whatever but me and olive are going to american eagle and stuff." i said to the triplets. "okay that's fine just text any of us if you need something." nick said. "will do mom."  i said and grabbed olives hand and we walked to american eagle. "here!" olive picked one of the folded pairs and held them up. "gimme." i said and ran off. "what?!" olive said and ran after me. i ran to checkout and bought the shorts. "here you go!" i said and handed her the bag. she gasped. "oh my god. thank youuuu!" she exclaimed jumping up and down. we walked around and went into forever 21. 

in there i bought a half button ribbed knit long sleeve t shirt, an oversized "california, west coast" t-shirt, a teal tube top,  a white sundress with little peach-colored suns on it, a nike crop top and nike track pants, a yellow laced crop top, and convers. by the time we checked out, we noticed two guys staring at us. "they're staring at us." olive whispers to me. "i know. lets go." me and olive grabs the bags and walk out of the store. just because i was curious, i turned around to check if they were following us. they were. "shit. they're following us." i said and grabbed olives hand. "c'mon." i said and yanked her to the escalator. "hurry." olive said. we made it to the lower level as i turned around again to check. they were on the escalator. "in here." i said and pulled olive into a store called abercrombie and fitch. "look." i said pointing to a set of stairs. "this store has two levels?" "yup, and that where we're going." i said rushing her along. we made it up the stairs and walked over to the women's underwear thinking that they would be too embarrassed to be in this area. 

wrong. a few seconds later we heard running up the stairs. the guys then scanned the store as they made it to the floor we were on. "run." i whispered to olive. we then sprinted out of the store and down the escalator. i look back as we are running and of course, there they are. "go go go go go!" olive yells as we run. now the guys are running after us. i scan the mall and see a bathroom sign. "bathroom!" i tell olive and we run faster into the women's restroom. "this stall." i say and open it for her to enter and then i close the door. "jesus." i say as i turn around to olive. she was pacing back and forth. "what if they are waiting for us outside? what if they kidnap us? what if-" "olive!" i interrupt her. she fixes her gaze from the floor to me. "do you remember what nick said?" i asked. "uhhh..oh! call them if we need anything!" olive said. "yup and what do we need?" i asked. "help." "that's right."

i pull out my phone and call nick. "hey! everything okay?" nick asks. "no. we were in forever 21 and two guys were like, staring at us the entire time so we checked out and left and then i turned around and they were following us so me and olive ran into a store but they followed us in there and then we ran to the bathroom and we're in a stall and they are probably waiting for us outside." i say gasping for air. "holy shit. okay uhh. what's the closest store you saw?" nick as to find out where we are. "um..." i look at olive to see if she remembers anything. "claire's!" she mouths. "claire's." i repeat into the phone. "alright we're on our way." nick said then hung up. i unlock the bathroom stall and peek through. nobody. "all clear." i say to olive. she nods and we slowly walk out of the stall. i turn around to olive. "mirror pic?" i say with a slight smile. "hell yeah."

elianar0se: just got chased by some creeps here at the mall!!😝  HURRY NICK! btw this is olive guys!! met her tdy!       ❤️: 32, 384

TAGGED: /urfavolive//saint nick/

user67: y'all are so pretty

user23: i mean who wouldn't chase you. two beautiful girls just walking around..

^ user90: *cough cough* pedo *cough*

DixieNormous: new best friend???

^ elianar0se: never❤️ 

urfavolive: i still can't believe i met you..

^ elianar0se: i can't believe i met youuu

user997: your so pretty! the one on the left is okay...i guess.

^ user65: when can i beat your ass?

^ user23: fr

^ user823: bru eliana will shit talk your ass so fast.. i suggest you shut it.

merrychristmas: omw your highness

^ elianar0se: thank you dear peasant🙏🏻

 ^ user555: bru just gonna take that...