10 | 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤

matt walks into the kitchen. he stands there with his phone in hand and he was just staring at me. he slowly walks over to me and i hop down off the counter and hug him. he hugs me back. its weird, but i could just feel his sadness through the presence of him. "your eyes are so red." he says still hugging me. "i know." i reply. just then, chris and nick walk into the room and matt lets go of me. nick runs over to me and squeezes me as tight as possible. i start to tear up again. nick then lets go of me and gives me an small apologetic smile. i just look at him. i cant smile right now. chris then walks up to me and gives his share of hugs and rests his head on mine. chris lifts his head up and gives me a gentle kiss on the top of mine. we all sit down in the living room until nick speaks up. "im hungry." he says. "waffle house?" chris asks. we all nod our heads. on the way there the car is silent. i sit in the back next to nick and look out the window. we arrive at waffle house and sit down at one of the booths. we order our drinks, pepsi for chris and chocolate milk for matt, nick, and i. when the waitress serves our drinks, we order. after that, we are still silent. i look over to matt and see his expression. same here.

elianar0se: me too matt, me too

elianar0se: me too matt, me too...          ❤️: 9, 447

TAGGED: /matt'n'cheese/

user08: sad matt<<<

^ elianar0se: fr

matt'n'cheese: im just waiting for my waffles...

user222: hope u feel better.

saintnick: we all feel like that rn.

merrychristmas: waffles make everything better🙂

^ user997: pepsi tho😏

^ merrychristmas: great, now you've ruined pepsi for me by just talking...

^ user31: DAMNNNNNNN

user96: bitch got roasted like a chicken leg.

i laughed at chris's answer to that one rude user. the waitress returns with the serving tray full of food. she places a blueberry waffle and bacon in front of nick, a chocolate chip waffle in front of matt and chris, and chicken and waffles in front of me. "chicken...and waffles?" nick asks raising an eyebrow at my food. "hey at least im not the one that got a blueberry waffle." i remark. "at least IM being healthy." nick says. "mhmm. and what about those two hershey bars you ate this morning?" i said with a smirk. he rolled his eyes and started to cut up his waffle. after breakfast we went to target to get snacks and other things for tonight. we made a plan to binge watch "The Summer I Turned Pretty" because the boys knew it would make me feel better. its my favorite show.