35 | 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕔𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖

"where are we going first?" jordan asks, dragging me down the sidewalk. "i have no idea! your the one dragging me around!" i reply. "true. ooo hey what about sephora?" jordan suggests. "yesss." i say excitedly. i've needed a new concealer because every one that i pick out make me either look yellow or it be a WAY darker skin tone. i need a concealer thats matched to my skin tone. 

"oooo this will look great on chris!" i say to myself holding hot pink eyeliner. "who's chris? is he you boyfrienddd?" jordan says teasingly. "no. he's my friend in boston. me and the triplets hang out a lot." i say casually putting the eyeliner back. "hold up. chris, triplets, boston.... YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE STURNIOLO TRIPLETS?!" jordan screams. "shut up!" i whisper scream at her and she covers her mouth with her hands. "yes. but i dont want other people, including you, freaking out about it. so keep that as our secret okay?" i say strictly to jordan and she nods. "c'mon." i say smiling leaving the store with her hand in mine. 

we shop at different stores and i end up getting a few new shirts and shorts before we both wanted to go home. jordan drives me home and leaves for her house. i head inside and dont miss the eerie quietness of the house. i set the shopping bags down in my room before my stomach reminds me that im hungry. i head back downstairs and open the fridge, there's a half gallon of milk, a container with... something in it, a bag of string cheese, a jar of pickles, and a pepsi. looking at the soda, the first thought in my mind was chris. he's been stuck in my head a lot more recently, and i have no idea why. 

shaking the thought out of my head, i remember that mrs. becca and david and dixie have absolutely no idea what happened. 

(otp with mrs.becca)

"she's dead?" mrs. becca questions while sobbing through the phone. "yes." i respond. "im so sorry. they did what they could." i say sincerely. "and what about the other things? that they found?" she asked. "when you come home we will talk about it then." i respond to her question without answering it. i need to get her reaction to the gun and stuff but im quite sure it was not her, mrs. becca wouldn't do anything like that, right?

after hanging up, i remembered what officer darren had said. i dialed 911 into the phone and held it up to my ear. "911 whats your emergency?" the operator asks. "um this isnt an emergency, i was told by officer darren to have you guys let him know when i called." i explain. "oh, i see. you are eliana?" "yes ma'am." i respond. "okay officer darren and a few others will be notified." "thank you." i say. "your welcome." the operator says before hanging up. 

all it took was a 30 second call and about 4 minutes for the cops to show up, but in the "undercover" cars. officer darren gets out of one of the cars and walks up to me with wires in his hands. "here." he says strictly, handing me what looks like a mini microphone. i clip it on my shirt, but in a place where it isnt visible. "turn it on." the officer instructs, and i do so. "count to three." he says. "1..2..3" i can hear the feedback of officer darren's radio. he picks up his radio and speaks. "testing complete, move into assigned positions." "10-4" a voice responds.

"okay, when the, mom?" he says uncertian. "yeah." i reply. "okay so when the mom gets here, we are going to pick up on any conversations you have okay?" he informs me. "got it." "i will walk you through things if anything happens that we dont want okay?" i nod my head. "m'kay" darren says and walks to his car and the two undercover cop cars park down the street.

(ik this was a short chapter but im rlly lazy rn)