9 | 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕦

"how...how long have you had it?" i ask. "about three weeks now." dixie replies. "shit..." i say with much concern. "dixie honey!?" i hear through the screen. must be her mom. "yeah!?" she yells back. "we have to go see your grandparents. are you ready?" her mom asks. "yup." dixie sighs and says. "i gotta go." dixie says returning her focus on me. "okay. i love you with everything in me." i say. "i love you more." she says. "i love you most." i say with a smile and then hang up. her mom knows somethings up. dixie and her family rarely ever go to see grandparents. i start to overthink that she is going to say her last goodbyes. i feel tears well up in my eyes. next thing i know, im bawling. i cant lose her.

my mom walks in the door suddenly. she must've heard me crying. "are you okay honey?" mom asks with concern. "dixie just called me." i say in explanation. "oh baby." mom says as she pulls me into a hug. "becca already told me about it. she is very worried about her daughter. we all are. she's gonna be okay." mom says comforting me as i cry into her arms. dixie's mom has always been like my second mother and her dad, like my second father. we always joke around and even when dixie wasn't home, i still have a sleepover at her house just because her parents are such great people. they even let me have a bottle of beer one time and mom still doesn't know. her mom knows almost all of my secrets. even the ones my own family doesn't know of. me, dixie and her dad would always make her a cake. for no reason, or for her birthday. i love her family so much.

when my mom had left the room i fell asleep crying hugging a pillow. do the triplets know? the next morning i woke up to the sun in my face. i got up and went over to the mirror. i still had tears on my face. my eyes were very very red. i went back over to my bed and layed on my stomach and got on my phone.

elianar0se: please dont ever leave me

elianar0se: please dont ever leave me. stay strong. i love you to the moon and back. found out last night, woke up like this...          ❤️: 11, 095

TAGGED: /DixieNormous/

DixieNormous: i love you to the next universe...dont cry bby. it'll be okay.

user590: what happened??

^ user247: some things dont need to be shared.

user6: are you okay?

^ elianar0se: no.

merrychristmas: we found out this morning... 

saintnick: ...this broke my heart...

user365: prayers being sent.🙏🏼

matt'n'cheese: come over. you need a hug.

^ elianar0se: omw..

user997: ur an ugly crier😂

^ user07: bitch stfu this is obviously something important and ur ass needs to shut up bc u dont know what's going on.

^ user1: shits just mean..

^ elianar0se: .... 

load more

ive been crying for the past 3 hours. i need a hug. i get up, put my hair in a messy bun and get dressed, a malibu crop top and some navy blue sweatpants. i slip on my birkinstocks over my socks and start walking down the street to the sturniolo's house. i knock on the door and marylou answers. we dont say anything and i just hug her. we stand there hugging as i sniff so i dont start crying again. "let me shut the door." she says. she shuts the door and grabs my hands in hers. "oh sweetie." she says and hugs me again. we pull away and she brings me to the kitchen. she starts to make tea as i sit on the counter. as the water is boiling on the stove marylou pulls out her phone and texts someone. she then puts her phone down and grabs the tea bag, places it in the cup, and pours the water. she hands me the cup and i take a sip. 

the warmth of the tea fills my body and relaxes me. marylou and i talk about how dixie's family is related to one another for a while and i tell her about how me and dixie met. soon, i hear the front door open and footsteps walking around. i hear them getting closer to the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn...