12 | 𝕔𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕤 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥

we were on episode 5 when i spoke up. "belly is so pretty." i said with my chin in my palms and an added sigh. "I KNOW!" nick shouted. i laughed and we all continued to watch the series. within 5 hours and 32 minutes, we finished the season. "WHEN IS THE NEXT SEASON COMING OUT. I NEED TO KNOW." nick turned with a serious glance in my direction. "i dont know nick." i said smiling. im glad he likes it as much as i do. "i didnt even understand the slightest bit of what was happening.." chris said looking at me. "well u have to be mature enough." i said grinning. chris held his hand up to his heart with an offended expression. i had realized that matt hadn't said a word for a while. i look over to him and to my surprise, he's asleep. "i guess someone got bored." i said with slight disappointment. "yeah, he mainly like horror movies and shit." nick said. we exchanged our "goodnights" and went to bed. the next morning we all woke up around the same time. when we were all awake, nick got up to go make some breakfast while me, matt and chris turned on the disney movie "Tangled". during the usual intro of the castle, matt got out his phone. he held up the camera and took a picture. "really?" i asked. "what?" matt replied to my question with a question. "i wasn't even ready..." i said with a blank face. "oh shut up. you look great." chris said rolling his eyes. i just rolled my eyes in return with a smile.

matt'n'cheese: binged watched the entire season of tsitp last night and we are exhausted

matt'n'cheese: binged watched the entire season of tsitp last night and we are exhausted...          ❤️: 40, 294

TAGGED: /elianar0se/ merrychristmas/ saintnick/

merrychristmas: not eliana eating the rest of the takis...

^ elianar0se: morning snack❤️

user98: got some snacks for me??

^ merrychristmas: he u go🥯☺️

^ user23: my man gave u a goddamn bagel💀💀💀

user997: yall see what im seein? WHAT R THEM EYEBAGS GIRL .💀 dont know why they'd hang w an ogre like u!!

^ elianar0se: HAHAHAH ...ur kidding right? hon u CANNOT be talkin w them BUSHY ASS EYEBROWS🤣 get them trimmed before a whole ass jungle appears... ALSO u do NOT wanna know the shit i could say bout YOU. so keep ya mouth shut and take down a few pics of urself on ur page... maybe then people wont have to look at a fucking circus clown!!🤡 lots of love, eliana.

^ user2: ATE ND LEFT NO CRUMBSSSS

^ saintnick: PERIUDDDDDDDDD

^ user46: SLAY QUEEN

^ user04: ROASTEDDD🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

^ user88: CLOWNEDD

^ user72: HER ASS QUIET NOW HUH??

^ merrychristmas: DAMNNNNNN....wait no... SLAY PERIOD QUEEN U ATE DAT!!😝😝😝

^ user24: CHRIS BAHAHAHAHAHA

matt'n'cheese: just looked at her page... she isnt a clown... SHE THE ELEPHANT

^ user08: EVEN MATT AGREES

^ user4: IM WEAKKKK

^ user21: SHI TO FUNNY

user83: yall look so comfyyyy

user5: oh to hang out with them...

user7: THESE COMMENTS HAVE ME ROLLINGGGG.

load more

we continued to watch the movie until i heard matt singing...horribly. "flower, gleam and glowwwww, let you're power shineeee, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mineeee..." he had started before chris interrupted him. "heal was has been hurt. change the fates design. saveee what has been lost, bring back what once was mine." chris tried to finish but i cut in. "what onceeee was mineeee." i finished the song. "ur as good as me!" matt exclaimed. "but ur horrible..." i said with confusion. "oh." i then realized. "he's joking, that was actually really good." chris said. "thanks." i said with my chin held high and a big grin on my face. 

nick then walked in the room with four plates of waffles and fruit. i immediately shoved food into my face. "dis iv rewey good." i said with a mouthful pointing at the plate with my fork. "i know!" nick said proud of himself. i pulled out my phone and took a picture of the amazing food.

 i pulled out my phone and took a picture of the amazing food

elianar0se: thanks nick!! 😋😋          ❤️: 27, 301

TAGGED: / saintnick/          

user567: "😋" chain here:

^ user75: 😋

^ user99:😋

^ user2:😋

^ user12:😋

^ merrychristmas: 😋

user01:😋

user404: 😋

^ saintnick: 😋

^ user39:😋

^ matt'n'cheese: 😋

load more