1

I'm eve, here is a little look into my life. I'm 16 with my license I have a Land Rover with money I saved up with since i was 10. My family never had much money because they spent it all on alcohol. My mom and dad are alcoholics. I would have a sister if she didn't end her life at the age of 12 when I was 8.  She couldn't handle my mom and dad there drinking was bad. But it still quite is... I have many friends rue,Maddy, bb, kat all which I cherish so much.

-story-
I went to hang out with Maddy so I got ready knowing we would be basically everywhere.

I just got my lashes done so I didn't put much makeup on

I just got my lashes done so I didn't put much makeup on. Only some blush concealer and lipgloss. I did my hair which took the longest.

Maddy texted me and asked me to pick her up so we could go to the gas station

Maddy texted me and asked me to pick her up so we could go to the gas station. I told her I would of course since I'm the one who has a car. I went to my car and drove to Maddy's I picked her up. She gave me directions and we went to a corner shop that fez worked at.

We walk in and I say "fezzy." He says "oh hey e." I say "peach in yet" referring to vapes. He said "saved some for u." I say "bet." I hand him 30 bucks and he gives me three vapes. He says "yo Maddy my brother will deal to u in the back." I say "you have a brother?" He says "yea he's living with me our mom got sent to a mental hospital" I say "shit I'm sorry." He says "u ight" than we walk into a back cooler.

I seen a fine ass boy looked about my age buzz cut tattoos and a grey Nike tech outfit. The boy says "nice shoes" I say "Maddy say thank u" the boy says "I was talking to u but ight." I say "shit I'm sorry." He chuckles and says "u ight ma what can I get y'all" Maddy says "some weed and oxys." The boy looks and says "who's taking oxys?" Maddy says "just me this bitch don't do weed or pills or nun." I roll my eyes.

He shook his head non stop looking at me. He says "88 dollars " Maddy says "it's cheaper?" The boy says "only bc u brought a hot friend" I blush like a mofo. Maddy rolls her eyes and puts her hands on his desk tryna make her tits pop. She says "so I'm not hot?" He says "no quit tryna seduce me with the tits u hardly have..." I try not to laugh. Maddy looks at me than I say "ugh your a dick" Maddy throws the money on his desk and says "eve grab my shit" and walks out.

I say "sorry about her she's always like that." He says "nah she good" I say "you got a piece of paper and pen?" He says "yea for sure" and grabs it out the desk drawer and hands it to me. As he bags up Maddy's shit I give him my number and snap and writes "since your new ;) don't be a stranger cutie." I grabbed the bag of Maddy's shit and walked out as he was reading what I wrote. I wink before shutting the door and says "thanks fez" and walks out. I get in the car and she says "isn't he a dick..." I say "yea."

Not agreeing with her at all but not wanting her to throw a fit. She says "we're going to Kats." I say "okay." And drives to Kats house. We arrive and I open a vape and takes it in with me. I hit it as we walk into Kats room than she says "what's up?" Maddy says "yk fezs brother?" Kat says "ashtray? Yea I met him yesterday" Maddy says "he's literally a dick." Kat says "yea he was like short answering and had a bad rbf." I say "u seen it to Ik it wasn't just me!" We all laugh when my phone dings.

Random number

Yo wsp with the cutie thing?

Me
Oh don't feel special I call everyone it.
Read 12:30

Think I pissed him off but idk him well enough to care right now. Maddy says "I think my nipples bigger than the other." I turn off my phone and sets it down and says "it's fine."

We hung out till 11 than I dropped of Maddy and went home. I got another text

Ash

Ash
Hey, Ik it's late but mind if we go for a drive or sum?

Me
Yea um no I don't mind but I'm already in my pajamas.

Pajamas being booty shorts and a crop top.

Ash
Yea that's fine.

Me
Okay come pick me up my address is ***** ** street

Ash
Be there soon.

Me
Text me when your here.

When he got to my house he texted me "here" like directed to. I walk outside sneakily and ran to his car. I got in the passenger seat and closed the door. He says "damn since when do pajamas show so much?" I say "since I said so" he chuckles. I say "how u like this town?" He says "its different for sure" starting to drive.

I say "yea it really is." Ash says "would be here if it wasn't for my stupid ass mom." I say "I heard I'm sorry." He says "nah it's Ight at least you got parents who care ab u" i scoff and says "I wish, there to drunk to realize i exist." He says "damn I'm sorry." I say "it's fine." He says "so why is Maddy such a bitch?" I say "Omg I love her but hate her yk it's all ab boys or her saying I need a boyfriend bc I've never had one and I'm just idk." He laughs.

-authors note-
It felt to weird doing a jaden story so I'm gonna stick to ashtray ones.