22

Next morning I wake up naked wrapped in ash's comforter without ash. Fuck I hate waking up this way. I wish ash would stay in bed till I woke up.  I put my bra and underwear back on along with one of his hoodies and boxers. I walk out his room and fez says "there u are!" I say "yea i was tired." Running my hand through my hair. I look around and don't see ash. I say "where's ashtray?" He says "he's handling something outside real quick" then I hear gun shots. I say "shit" ducking down along with fez.

I had 100 thoughts running through my head and 99 were about ash. We hear people quickly driving away I say "ash!" running outside seeing ash laying there in grey sweats shirtless. I yell "FEZCO!" He comes out and says "shit we gotta get him to the hospital" me and fez get him in the car. On the ride to the hospital I rode in the back seat with ash's head on my lap and holding pressure against his wound. I say "ash baby come on." Rubbing the side of his face crying. I said "ash wake up please!"

We got to the hospital and waited for 5 hours. Till he woke up a nurse comes and says "ashtrays family?" Me and fez stand up. The nurse says "he's asking for eve?" I say "what room?" He says "just down the hall" I walk down the hall into ash's room. He was hooked up to what looks like everything. I say "hi babe." In a soft voice. He says "you've been crying..." as I sit. I say "a little bit u scared me." Ash puts his hand on the side of my face and rubs under my eyes.

Almost as if he was wiping tears. I hold his hand and says "how u feel." He puts his hand down and says "sore." I say "u will for a bit." He says "lay with me." I shake my head and says "I don't want to hurt u." He says "you will hurt me if u don't." I say "let's ask the doctors first"kissing his hand. He sighs and says "I'll be okay." I say "I don't want to take any chances." He looks away from me. I felt bad but knew it's what i had to do so he's okay.

Fez walks in and says "hey how are u kid." He says "terrible" fez says "why?" He says "eve wont lay with me. My own fiancé? Can u believe it?" Fez says "I can because she shouldn't lay with you yet the stitches are still fresh" I say "see!" Ash looks at me and says "I hate when your right" the doctors walk in and says "hey ashtray how u feeling" he says "heart broken." The doctor says "why whats wrong bud?" He says "my fiancé won't lay with me." The doctor says "why?" Ash says "so nothing happens"

The doctor says "since the surgery and everything went well she can it will be fine. But u have to stay in the hospital overnight and depending on pain u will get out." Ash says "okay." Obviously out of it from the drugs. The doctor walks out and ash looks at me and says "get you ass up here" I roll my eyes than lays next to him in the hospital bed. Ash says "where's Lexi" fez says "the shop." Ash says "oh?" Than rests his head on mine. I say "you scared me." He kisses my head.

Fez says "who the fuck was it?" Ash says "mouses little crew." Fez groans and says "imma fuck them up." Ash sighs than rests his head back on mines. Fez left for a bit and ash said "all I thought about was you." I say "of course I thought about you, you scared me ash." He says "I'll be fine ma" and kisses my head. He runs his had over my thigh tattoo. I watch him touch my tattoo ever so gently.

Time skip
Ash was released and put on bed rest. He isn't aloud to lift anything or do anything causing movement. I was out sitting on the couch when I hear "MAMAS!" I say "comin ash!" And walks up to his room. I walk in to his room and says "what's up babe?" He says "can u get me some water?" I say "yea I can love" and walks out his room to the kitchen. I grab some water when I hear a banging sound on the door. I look at see rues sister gia. I answer it and says "can I help u?" She says "is my baby ash ok?" I say "um you aren't with him. Ash says only me fez and Lexi aloud In today." She scoffs.

She says "your trying to hide my boyfriend from me?" Than all the sudden I started not feeling well. I say "just leave" and shuts the door running to the bathroom. I set ash's water down than started puking in the toilet. I finish puking and wipes my mouth. I go to ash's room and hands him his water. He says "who was the the door?" I say "your so claimed to be girlfriend" as I lay by him. He says "who the fuck?" I say "gia." He says "I-"

He was lost for words, he says "I haven't talked to her in years" I shrug moving my head adjusting in the pillow. He says "the fuck she's so weird." I say "look at her sister. She looked rough rue got sent back to rehab bc she went crazy."  Ash says "shit." Rubbing my back. I say "you should probably shower tonight babe" he saying "I tryna tell me I stink?" I say "yes u need to shower." Than we laugh. He says "help me up." So I get up and helps him up slowly.