11

I got ready because fez rented a party bus. It was me ash fez few of fezs friends Lexi and a few of her friends. Me and Lexi were in my room getting ready. We played music for background noise when ash texted me. I didn't look at it being he needs to have fun. Lexi says "ash is like crazy about u." I say "it's hot don't get me wrong but he won't leave my side. That's not like a big deal but I want him to have fun you know?" Lexi says "you are ashtrays fun." She chuckles

Than she says "I mean even when u just aren't at the house he has very little words." I say "ash don't trust a lot of people. He's still getting used to the hole u and fez thing." She says "yea" than I finished getting ready. I was wearing a little tight red dress with red and black Jordan 4's. My hair was curled I had on mascara concealer highlighter chapstick very little makeup. Lexi wore a flowy floral dress and sandals. She was already ready from earlier with her hair crimped and makeup done. Than there was a knock.

I say "wanna bet it's ash?" She says "oh it is" I go open the door and see ash and fez. I look at lexi and says "knew it!" She chuckles. Ash hugs me and says "why didn't u answer my text ma?" I say "shit I'm sorry, I didn't see it." Obviously lying. He says "it's okay." And kisses my head. Fez says "the party bus is here." Fez and Lexi walked out the room and just as I was about to ash grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear "your so fucking hot mamas." I smile.

I say "thank u babe." Ash was wearing what ash casually does. He wore these brown shorts and a white tank top that helped sculpt his abs. It made his muscles look so fucking hot. We followed fez and Lexi. There was a group of a mix of guys and girls coming so ash walks behind me holding my waist as I walk. As soon as we walk past the group he walks next to me holding my hand. Fuck this man had veiny hands and mmm could they turn a girl on... I mean fuck him I'm general.

We got on the party bus and fez goes straight for the alcohol. As his friends start getting on. Ash was somewhere not quiet sure. I sat down not really knowing anyone when I see ash by some girls. Lexis friends...I watched ash body language closely. He didn't fuck with any of those girls around him. He was kinda ancy than a dude comes and sits by me. He says "you know fez?" He than puts a blunt to his lips. I say "yea I do I'm dating his brother." He says "damn ashtray?" I shake my head yea.

-ash's pov-
These bitches we're talking to me and honestly annoying me. I looked and seen eve and than watched a dude sit next to her and start talking to her. I could tell she was uncomfortable by the way she shook her head. So I say "y'all girls have fun, imma go hang with my Girl." And walks over to eve. I say "there u are ma." Walking up to eve. She looks at me and her hole mood changes. She says "hey babe." The dude who was Tyler fez's friend i wasn't a huge fan of looks at me.

He says "well it was nice meeting u eve." Than gets up and walks off. I sit next to eve and says "gotta new man I see." She says "fuck no." I put my hand on her thigh and says "mmm good I don't share." Kissing her. We break the kiss and she says "there no chance I would want u to share me." I lean over and whispers in her ear "is it bc I'm to good at fucking u?" Playfully. She rolls her eyes and says "if that's what helps u sleep at night." Playing back.

-eves pov-
Ash was looking so fucking good sitting next to me and his veiny hand on my thigh. I place my hand on top of his and says "you look fucking good." He says "like a snack?" I say "mmm maybe a full meal." He says "mmm so girls will like me?" I playfully push his arm and says "u fucker." He chuckles and says "the only girl I want in this world is right next to me." moving his hand up my thigh. Once he gets close to my inner thigh i realize what he's tryna do.

I stop his hand and whispers to him "not here." He rolls his eyes. He says "your no fun not being risky." I say "mmm and have fez see yea no." He pulls me into his lap and says "than u need to cover me" not understanding what he meant till I sat in his lap. I close my eyes trying not to make a reaction as he wraps his one arm around my waist. He says "I can't help it when u look this fucking good ma." Than he slowly slides his other hand down my ass. Trying to get under my dress.

Lexi walks over and says "eve wanna drink?" I say "no I'm good thanks" than feels ash under my dress so I sit back resting my back on his chest. She says "okay I think we're all going into a different room in the back of the bus." I say "me and ash might come I don't know." She says "okay" and walks over to fez. I say "chill." Feeling him on the outside of my thong. He says "mmm...no" I say "than atleast let me turn around" he says "easier access? Bet turn around ma."

I roll my eyes and turns around. Everyone ended up going into a different room in the bus leaving me and ash the only ones on this side.  He slips one hand up my dress again feeling me up. I rest my head on his shoulder. Than all the sudden I gasp, as his fingers slip in me. He chuckles and asks "surprised?" I say "shut up" as he slowly moves around under my dress. I say "fuck." Letting out a little moan. He says "like that?" I say "stop" knowing he's teasing me. He than says "fuck ma." Making me groan.