24

3 months later

My bump showed quite a bit. Not ugly bit but it was a bump. Ash was at the shop as I woke up. I put on one of his shirts and my shorts. I got ready a bit and drove to the shop. Fez says "hey eve!" I say "hey fez." He says "might want to wait a min Nate's back with ash right now." I say "damn why is he here?" Fez shrugs and says "zero clue" nate storms out the cooler and gets in my face and says "you fucking slut!" And walks out.

I look at fez and says "someone was mad." Fez laughs. I walk back to where ash was and he says "hey there beautiful." Standing up hugging me. I say "hey babe." He says "how's my baby?" I say "good think he's still asleep" ash says "u mean she?" I say "we don't know yet chill!" He says "what nate say to u?" I say "that I was a fucking slut." He says "man don't know how to shut the fuck up." I say "that's Nate for u" sitting on the chair in the corner. Ash says "what's up for today?"

I sigh and says "mmm don't know yet." He walks over and says "u look tired." I say "I am." He helps me up than kisses me. I say "your so clingy." Ash says "shut up." Resting his head on my shoulder. He says "you should go to bed." I say "mmm I don't know I don't wanna be up all night." He says "true."

Time skip

Im in the hospital cause I had my baby boy. Fuck was I exhausted. The nurses handed me my baby. I hold him and ash says "he looks like u." I say "good." Smirking at the baby. Ash says "gimme my baby for real!" I hand him the kid. I say " I like the name Ezra." He says "he looks like a Ezra ma." I close my eyes. I say "I need sleep." Moving my head the other direction. It was a couple hours of sleep that I got. Till I woke up to the baby screaming. I sigh and gets up. Ash slept through the screams so I sat up and grabbed the baby. I unclipped my nursing bra feeding the baby. Ash wakes up and says "why u up mamas?"

I look down at the baby eating. He says "mmm need something?" I say "your gonna need to grab me a diaper for when he's done." He gets up and goes grabbing me a diaper and hands it to me.

-the end-