10

I had a huge bruise on my back. Ash tried to help me up but I deny his help. I get up and walks away. Ash says "baby where u going I'm sorry." I say "not right now ash." And I walk out the house. I sit down on the little patio. I was angry this is his second night drunk. Which pissed me off. If I drank that much he would be so pissed! Ash walks out and sits by me. He says "I'm sorry E." I say "ashtr-" he says "no I'm hurting and have been hurting u as well."

I say "ash." He says "what!" I say "it's okay but your done gettin drunk." I say pulling his face towards mine. I say "I will help u." He says "okay." And kisses me. I say "you need to sleep." He says "are u okay?" I say "I'm fine." He says "can we go to bed?" I say "yes please" and we get up and go inside. We lay in bed and cuddle up.

-couple months later-
Fez proposed to Lexi now we are riding to Vegas...of all fucking places! The ride wasn't terribly long it was 4-5 hours from California. I was sitting in the back with my legs over ash as he's rubbing my calf's. Lexis in the passenger seat and fez is driving. Lexi officially has a baby bump and it's cute. I only wanna be pregnant for the first few month just for my bump to be the size of lexis.  Fez said "yo eve." I say "yea?" He says "u been to Vegas before?" I say "no never wanted to." Fez says "it's lit." I shake my head not wanting to argue.

We get to our hotel and ash tries to carry my bags but I don't let him so he's all pissy. Fez is checking in and me Lexi and ash were standing to the side. Fez comes and hands me and ash a set of keys and says "room 403." Ash says "we got our own?" Fez says "I ain't sharing a room with your bitch ass." I say "he would share one with me cause I'm his fav." Fez says "sure..." we go to the elevator and fez says "no funny business..." I say "eww with ashtray? Yuck." Sarcastically. We go int the elevator and goes to our room.

We open our room door and I walk in and plops down on the bed.  Ash plops down on top of me and I groan. I say "fuck." He says "shit u were there." Wrapping his arms around my waist. I say "your a ass." He kisses my cheek. There was a knock on the door. I go look and see fez and Lexi. I invite them in and fez says "yo ash lexi ain't wanna gamble with me how bout u?" Ash says "I can." Than we all walk down to the gambling lot. I know ash won't leave my side these hole 5 days.

Ash and fez sit at gambling machines as me and Lexi talk. Lexi says "you and ash are perfect for each other." She says rubbing her bump. I say "thanks lex." She says "when u guys gonna have kids?" I say "never,I don't want any" Lexi says "psh your mind will change." I say "maybe." Than ash says "eve!" I look and he signals with his hand to come over. I walk over and he wraps his one arm around my waist as I stand next to him. He says "you good" I shrug.

He says "what's up?" Pulling me into his lap. I say "I'm ready for bed. It's like 1am." He says "soon." And I rest my head on him. I say "if I fall asleep will u carry me?" Ash says " of course I will mamas." And he kisses my cheek. Fez says "yooo 500 in the bank!" I say "good job." Emotional less. He says "damn E u look like shit!" I flick him off. Ash says "yo when did u eat last." I say "6am." He says "u need to eat." I say "I need sleep" adjusting in him.

He says "ight let's go." Than says "fez eves gonna go to bed."  Fez says "ight need more money?" He says "no, I'm going with her." Fez says "she's a big girl." I say "yea u have fun baby I'll go by myself." Ash says "no" than moves his head fez's direction "fuck she will go alone. Tham get kidnapped? Nah." Than grabs my hand and walks to the elevator. I rest my head on ash as we wait for the elevator. A dude drinking walks by and says "heyyy pretty girl u wan-" ash says "yo she's good fuck off." Than the dude walks off.

We go in the elevator and I say "you can go back down ash." He says "I wanna stay with u." I say "do u? Please have fun." He sighs. He says "trust me if I want to do something I will." I say "promise?" He says "I promise u" and kisses my head. We walk out the elevators and there's a group of girls. They walk up to ash and says "hey there handsome" ash pushes them out the way and says "fucking sluts." I smile as he has a straight fuck everyone face.

We get into the room and I change into a big shirt with my underwear underneath. I lay in bed as ash showers. Ash finished showering like 5 minutes later. He puts on some boxers than crawls in bed with me. I roll over and rest my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me kissing my head saying "eve?" I say "hmm" with my eyes closed. He says "I know I've never said this before but... I love you." I look up at him and says "ash, I love you." He kisses me than I lay back down.