5

I say "why should I give a fuck about a thing u just said to me? Shoulda coulda woulda your words okay." I go to walk away and ash puts me back again. He says "E please. I'm sorry." I forgave him. I said "fuck why are you so hot." And I kissed him. Ash put me against the back of the stand pinning me against it.

Little did I remember how Molly made me feel so horny. I start kissing ash's neck and he says "yo no not here." I say "it's here now or with a rando..." he says "fuck. In public? That's hot." He than grabs onto my waist and pulls me against his body.

He says "but we're not going to." I say "the fuck were not" than eve lost her v card to ashtray. Eve didn't know if ashtray lost his v card or not but shes certain he did by how good he was at sex. Eve straightened her clothes up and stuff and went and found bb. She asks "damn u kill him?" I say "psh no." She says "how it go?" I say "well pretty good considering we just fuck." She says "damn..."

I say "it's nothing." she says "psh yea nothing alright." She nudges me. Me and bb than ride a roller coaster and my tit starts to fall out my shirt. I told my tits and yell "my tits popping out." Bb laughs her ass off.

-end of carnival-
The carnival was closing for the night and me and bb ending up meeting  up with ash and fez.  Bb says "that roller coaster that your tit came out I think the dude across from us seen he wouldn't keep his eyes off you." Ashtray says "mhm?" I say "bb u ever know how to shut the fuck up" I say "anyways fez how are u and Lexi?" He says "I don't know what u mean kid" I say "oh what were yall talking about at the shop." Fez says "stay a kid mind your own" we all laugh. I get to my car with bb ash and myself and I get in the drivers side and rolls my window down for ash.

Bb gets in the passenger side and ash says "mind if I come with?" I say "only if we can sleep over at your house after?" Bb says "of course I can eve ash get the fuck in." I laugh and roll up my window and ash gets in the back. We drove to bbs house and dropped her off. Ash came to the passenger seat. I back up out of bbs driveway and start driving to ash's.

Ash took aux and played music since it was a 20 minute drive. He sang "Ayy, rip off my shirt if you love me (love me)
Spit in my face when you fuck me (fuck me)
Play with my gooch, while you suck me (suck me)
Eat the dick like you was ugly
I mean, hold on, wait
Where your friend? Bring your buddy" I roll my eyes at him as I than look back at the road.

My phone than rings so I turn down his music and puts the phone on speaker phone. I say "yes Nathan." He says "yo don't call me that." I could tel lie was drunk so I say "okay whatever what do you want?" Nate asks "what are u doing right now." I say "driving to ash's what's up?" He says "can u swing by my place." I say "low-key nate ion trust you so the fuck u want." Nate says "you eve I've always loved you, eve your so pretty and your tits are big and u have the best personality." Ash chuckles.

I say "nate Maddy would kill me plus I'm like kinda with someone." Nate gasps and says "omg who?" I say "ashtray didn't Maddy tell you?" Nate says "fuck Maddy..." I say "anyways nate I need to get some rest your drunk." He says "will you swing by?" I say "no go to bed" and I hang up. Ash says "your so pretty and your tits are big." He say sliding his hand up my shirt. I say "omg you weirdo." Swatting his hand.

He chuckles and says "ugh u love how weird I am." I say "maybe? I don't know not sure yet." Teasing him. He says "shut up." I laugh. We pull into ash's drive way and I park the car and grabs my key's getting out of the car. Ash stopped me and kissed me. I go with him he says "fez isn't home yet." And picks me up. I say "what are u doing." Laughing my ass off. He goes to his room and lays me on his bed. He shuts the door behind us and he starts kissing me.

He got on-top of me and rubbed up on my thighs. We than hear "WERE HOME" and I push ash off me. He says "fez don't care." I say "mmm u don't know that." And I walk out his room to see Lexi Howard with him. I say "ohh love birds." Lexi adjusts her hair and says "no we're just friends." Fez says "yea for real kid." I say "mhm u spending the night lexi?" Than ash walks out his room. She says "yea." I say "hmm just friends tho?" Lexi says "your spending the night with ashtray!" I say "but I know and admit we're more than friends." And be wraps his arms around my waist.

Lexi said "whatever" I say "whatever you to." And me and ash walk into his room. Ash says "see he brings a girl home so we can." I say "but they aren't tryna fuck." Ash says "we will see about that." I say "I'm gonna shower okay." He kisses me. He says "need clothes?" I say "sure. Set them in the bathroom in a bit." Than I walk into the bathroom in his room.