8

School started today I got dressed into a red Nike hoodie and tight leggings. I put my hair up in a messy bun and did little to no makeup. Me and ash haven't talked since the party. He tried to kiss me after I got him away from Nate. So I just went home. It's been like 3 weeks. I went into my car and drove to school. I got to school and of course I ended up running into nate. He says "hey beautiful." I say "hey Nate." In a low voice. He says "sorry about the party"

I say "your good u were just drunk." He wraps his arm around my shoulder's and says "so how u been." As we walk into school. I say "umm good I guess." He says "that's good." Than I ended up seeing ash. He looked over and rolled his eyes and slammed his locker walking to class. I say "nate I really gotta get going" and walks off. My locker was next to ash's so I put my stuff in and walks to class. The teacher says "oh eve! You sit next to..." she looks at her chart. Than says "ashtray! Keep him inline for me." I go sit by ash.

I rest my head on my hand and ash says "your fucking nate?" I say "no, I'm not! He wrapped his arm around me this morning and walked me in school saying sorry for the party and shit." He says "oh." Than doodles in his notebook. He says "I told gia I didn't want the kid." I ask "why u do that?" He says "because I don't want gia." I say "well that's kinda unfair to her ash." He says "I don't care eve. I literally have never wanted someone as bad as I want u." I say "oh?"

Than class started, it was a bunch of welcoming us to class bullshit. But we got assigned homework. To write all about ourselves. Ash whispers "that's bullshit." I say "I'll come by and do it for u." He says "thanks." Smiling at me. She handed out the papers and we had thirty minutes of work time. I started writing mine than a boy walked up. He asks "eve right?" I say "yea..." he asks "is it true your fucking nate Jacob's?" Ash got up and walked out of class. I say "no it's not" and follows ash.

I see him walk out the school building. So I follow him. I start my car seeing ash was walking from school. I drive up next to ash and says "come on." He says "No I think Nate's coming." I say "ASHTRAY O'NEIL... please get in this fucking car." So he does. I drive back to my house and says "my parents are gone this month and next come on" and I get out the car. We walk inside and I say "I'm not fucking nate," he says "mhm." I say "ashtray I want you to... but it's hard when u don't believe shit I say"

He sighs. He walks up to me and says "eve will u be my girlfriend?" I say "ashtray... of fucking course." He pins me against the door and kisses me. I wrap my legs around his waist and he Carrie's me to the couch.  He slides his hand up the back of my hoodie and unbuckles my bra. He than lays me down and crawls ontop of me. His hand explored my body as we were making out. I left a hickey on ash's neck. He than pulls down my pants and explores.

Time skip
I was working on my project for school when ash came up behind me and kissed my neck wrapping his arms around my waist, I say "I've missed your touch" he says "than I won't ever stop." I say "fine by me." He says "fuck why are u so damn hot eve." I say "hold on imma go change into shorts these pants are itchy." And I walk up to my room. I put on Nike pros... prob not a good idea with ash here but it's okay. I took off my hoodie and put on a crop top. I walked back downstairs to ash sitting in my spot.

I sigh and says "where am I gonna sit?" He pats his lap with one hand as the others occupied with his phone. I sit in his lap and works on my project, there was a knock on the door so I said "I'll get it." And walks to the door. It was nate, I sigh and opened the door. I say "what do u want!" He says "why u tell max we didn't fuck?" I say "cause we didn't?" He says "whatever babe I'll forgive u." And he moves a piece of my hair fallen from my bun.

Ash walks infront of me and says "scram because at the party I was just getting started." Nate scoffs and walks away. I shut the door and says "why don't he bother Maddy?" He says "for real tired of him hitting on u." I stop ash and pulls him facing me and kisses him. He grabs my ass with one hand and wraps his other around my waist. I say "I only want u ash." He says "I only want h mamas." And he kisses me again.