2

Ashtray than asks "you have never had a boyfriend?" I say "once u see majority of the boys in this town u will understand" than my phone rings and it's Nate Jacob's. Huh what the hell. I answer it bc that's about the most I can do.

Nate- this font
Me -this font

What do u want nate?

Do you know where Maddy is?

Um is she answering u?

No she not obviously dumbass otherwise I wouldn't be calling your slutty self.

1 now I'm not helping u 2 I'm not a slut your just insecure 3 Maddy don't want u leave her alone.

I than hang up the phone. Ash says "no boyfriends but boys call?" I say "Nate's Maddy's boyfriend well idk what u call it there so off and on." Ash says "I don't know how people do that in relationships me personally when I find the one I want I want them around all the time" I say "I know right I don't want to be arguing 24/7" he says "yea my past relationships ain't been the best low-key always just wanting to much" I say "I'm sorry that must suck" he says "nah I got my eye on someone"

I say "better not be one of the crazy bitches for real bc they will literally try to kill u" little do I know he was hinting at me... he says "nah as long as she like's quality time and psychical touch I'm good for real" I say "I'm this town good luck" he says "the one I got my eye on is perfect" I say "damn perfect?" He says "yea for real." I say "who is she" ash says "u know her hella well." I respond "Maddy?" He says "fuck nah." I say "oh then u got ppl confused that I'm really good with" why am I so stupid!

He says "maybe." As I grab my phone. I say "ashtray you do any sports?" He says "fighting." I say "like boxing?" He says "nah illegal fighting ppl make bets on who's gonna win." I say "damn u are full of secrets." As he pulls up to my house. I say "wanna go to a party with me tomorrow maybe see the girl u like?" He says "ion do parties." I say "oh well let me know if u change your mind." And gets out his car and quietly goes back inside.I go up to my room and lays in bed and goes to sleep.

-next day-
I was getting ready for the party since it was 6pm. I threw on a okay outfit

 I threw on a okay outfit

With gold heels. I did simple makeup and curled my hair.I grabbed my vape and phone since Maddy was outside I went out quick. I got out and Maddy says "u realize your ass is hanging out" I say "well a cute guy I like is gonna be there." She says "bitch who?" I say "you don't like him." She says "oh no bitch ashtrays bad news! He deals drugs always has people trying to get him u can't eve." I say "okay fine" knowing I wouldn't listen.

She drove to the party at mckays and I seen ash. I was walking his direction and he seen but Maddy grabbed my arm and shook her head no. Fuck... she said "let's go take some shots" so I follow her. We took like 4 shots and I had her make me a drink. Nate pulled her to the side so it was my chance to sneak off. I walked out the kitchen and someone grabbed my arm. I look and see ashtray. I say "quick" and pulls him into a room.

I say "Maddy don't want us hanging out." He says "what the fuck! Why." I say "I'm I don't know something about how your bad news for me." He sighs I said "I thought u didn't do parties?" He says "when I knew the girl I like was coming I had to." I say "who do u like?" He says "you dumbass!" I blush. I say "we can't be together." And walks out. I tried listening to Maddy so she wasn't pissed but then again she was with Nate. I took a hit of my vape and than sat down.

McKay sat next to me and says "like the party eve?" I say "yea it's nice I love your house." He than kisses me. I dumb my drink on him and gets up. Than everyone goes silent. I say "don't fucking touch me you creep" than ash punched him. I put my hands on ash's chest and pushes him all the way out the house. I say "what the fuck!" He says "what." I say "you can't do that! Ashtray we're not together only couples do that shit now Maddy's gonna hate me." Maddy says "he likes u don't he?"

I turn around and says "yea but it won't be nothing Maddy okay I'm over him I don't want him no more." Maddy says "okay. Let's go." And we walk to her car ashtray pulls open the car door. He says "that's fucked up maddy. I just heard nate hitting on eve the other day and u won't bother to try to get eve taken so Nate won't? Crazy." Maddy says "eve is this true" I say "you know how Nate is..." she says "get out" so I do.

I groan and says "all you are is a fucking bitch Maddy! Get over who I like okay." And I walked up and kissed ashtray. He grabbed my neck and I pulled away looking at him. He than attaches our lips again and this time Maddy speeds off. I break the kiss and says "fuck Maddy pissed." He says "your hot for that." I chuckle and says "I got to call bb"

Bb- this font
Me- normal

Hey girl wsp

So I pissed off Maddy for kissing a guy she said I can't like...

Haha that's funny don't worry I'll make calls and let people know.

Thank you.

-authors note-
The kiss!🫨 but Maddy's kinda a bitch