16

We walked out of ash's room and ash says "yo fez imma stay with Eve a bit if Faye's staying here because ion fuck with her" fez says "probably better we don't need eve killing her" I flick him off. Ash says "ight we gonna go." Than ash grabs my hand and we walk out to my car. He says "I'm driving." So I toss him my keys. He gets in the car and tosses his bag in the back seat. He starts driving to my place than rests his hand on my thigh making tiny little circles on them.

I place my hand on-top of his and he looks at me. He smiles and than looks back at the road. We get to my house and go inside. I say "you want to stay with me in my room or guest bed" I ask wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. He says "are u okay?" I say "why?" He says "I'm of course staying in your room." He rubs my ass. I say "mmm we not doing that." He says "nah I know  your ass just feels good." I roll my eyes.

He says "don't roll your eyes at me" I say "or what?" He says " just shut up u ain't was a find out" I say "u shut up." He says "now if u was just some girl I wouldn't let that slide so u is lucky your fine." I say "mhm" and walks away teasingly. I go up to my room and sits at my desk on my phone. Ash walks into my room and says "why u sitting over there?" I say "I don't know." Ash says "come sit with me." I say "what if I don't want to?" He sighs.

Than says "get your little ass over here eve!" I roll my eyes and sits next to him on my bed. He says "what's with the attitude" I say "I feel like it" he says "do I need to fix that?" I say "nope." Scrolling on Instagram not paying any attention to him. He says "u gonna give me any attention?" I say "no I'm busy." He run his hand up my shirt and says "how about now?" I remove his hand and says "leave me alone for real bro." He says "I don't like your fucking attitude problem." And sighs.

He pulls out his phone and goes on it. I felt bad for being a bitch but I'm tired honestly. I set my phone on my night stand and turned facing away from ash and took a nap.

-ash's pov-
Eve was crabby I knew it was because she was tired. She rolled over away from so I rubbed her back. She never usually had a attitude unless she's tired. So I kinda figured why she was crabby. But imma let it slide cause she's usually never crabby. She looked so pretty laying there so I laid up behind her.

-few hours later(eves pov)-
I woke up from my nap and seen ashtray laying awake behind me. I roll over resting my head in his chest. He says "you less crabby mamas?" In a low raspy voice. I shake my head yea as he rubs my back. He says "good" he kisses my head and than wraps his arms around me. My phone rings and I say "will u get it." He grabs my phone and says "u sure? it's your aunt." I grab the phone and answers it.

Auntie🤨
Hey evie babe!

Me
What's up auntie?

Auntie🤨
Can u watch little man for a few days?

Me
Yea bring him on over.

Auntie🤨
Thank u!

And she hangs up. I say "I gotta clean the house a bit." He says "who's coming?" I say "my 2 year old cousin. I'm watching him for a few days." I get up and he says "you like kids?" I say "have no choice." He says "true" than the doorbell goes off. I say "here's the crazy bitch" and I walk downstairs. I open the door my aunt asks "who's that cutie" pointing behind me. I say "that's my boyfriend who's to young for u" she says "since when do u date?" I shrug as she hands me my cousin.

She says "he likes everything food wise he loves cars and dinosaurs. Here's the diaper bag with toys." She hands me the bag. Than runs off. I sigh and shuts the door. He points at the tv and says "hep hep" I say "help?" He says "ye" I set him on the couch and ash says "we're gonna have to go grocery shopping." I sigh and says "great" as I turn on a show for my cousin.  I walk into the kitchen.

I see ash and I sit up on the counter. Ash stood in between my legs rubbing his hand up and down my thigh with his head on my chest. I kiss his head than rubs his head. He says "can we tell fez the kids yours to see his reaction." I say "for sure!" Wrapping my legs around his waist. Ash moves his hands down to my ass kissing my shoulder. He moves his thumbs in a circular motion on my ass. I say "should we go to the shop" ash says "we can" an kisses me than my neck.

Time skip
We get to the shop and I carry in my cousin walker. Fez says "yo who's baby is that?" I say "mine." Ash says "hers fez" annoyed trying to play off like he's mad. Fez says "you and ash only been together a few months it ain't his!" I say "no it's my ex's." Fez says "you had a hole kid and your 16!" I say "yea..." ash says "shits ridiculous." And walks around the corner. Fez says "he's pissed." I say "fez." He says "what kid" I say "this is my cousin" ash comes out laughing.