7

I say "what was that about?" He says "why he gonna fucking say u used to be his your fucking mine!" I sit in his lap and says "me and him used to talk a long time before u." He says "used to right?" I say "yea I don't want him ash." And I tuck my head into the crook of his neck. He rubs my back and stops rolling. I say "why u get so mad easily?" He say "I was already pissed he invited himself into my room." I say "it's okay." Rubbing his chest. He says "no it's not eve."

I look up at him and says "I promise it is." As I grab my phone off his desk. He looks at my wallpaper

 He looks at my wallpaper

Ash says "damn we're hot. When you take that?" I say "last night u fell asleep on me." He says "mm" slowly moving his hand down to my ass. I say "why did Elliot come over in the first place?" He says "I don't know E." I say "hmm." And gets up from his lap and lays on his bed. I decided to post on Instagram.

Eve.thefreak

Caption: man I love when he grabs u and just makes sure you know your his

Caption: man I love when he grabs u and just makes sure you know your his. Fuck me... or when his name is ashtray!😩😉🤭

Ashtray.thedealer
Mm when they freaky>>>

I turned off my phone then spread out on ash's bed. He says "gonna take up anymore of that bed?" I say "oh I can." And sprals out. He says "u are so cute bro" and he takes a hit of his lit blunt. I say "mmm thank you." And rolls over. I say "I got and idea." And gets out of bed. I take the blunt from ash and sits in his lap. He rests a hand on my ass and I take a hit from the blunt than connects our lips. He grabs my neck as I exhale all the smoke into his mouth. He exhales and says "do u always think of hot shit like that?" I shrug and gets up than walks out his room.

Fez says "yo someone is at the door mind getting it?" I say "okay." I walk down to the door and opens its rues sister? I say "hey gia what's up?" She says "ash home?" I say "yea what's up." She says "it would be nice if he would text me back being I'm pregnant with his child." I say "oh y'all dating?" She says "kinda. Are those ash's clothes?" I say "oh yea I got really drunk and puked all over my clothes fez made him give me clothes, but  Ash's in his room let him know I left." I grab my keys and phone off the counter and leaves as gia walks in.