4

Bb says "so what are y'all?" I say "why does everything need labels?" She shrugs. I say "exactly we don't." She said "suit yourself" and leaves than I seen Lexi Howard talking to fez. I say "what the hell is that about?" Ash says "I don't know but they are always around each other." I say "hmm." Looking. I tham look for my vape. I say "ashtray did u take my vape?" He goes u mean this. Than takes a hit off it.

I say "gimme my shit." And I snatch it. He grabs my waist and says "since were demanding what we want." And he pulls me in his lap and whispers in my ear "let's fuck." I say "boy your to much" and I bet up. He groans and says "you think im kidding?" I say "I don't care If you are or not your to much." He rolls his eyes. I get a text from rue

Rue -this font
Me-this font

Rue rue
Wya?

Me
I'm the back of fezs shop with his brother ash.

Rue rue
Ight on my way.

I say "so I might leave." He says "why?" I say "because rues coming and I might hang with her yk." He says "and do drugs? Yea your not leaving." I say "fuck I'm not." Than the walks in and says "hey eve." I say "hey rue rue." Hugging her. She says "why are you with ashtray?" I say "I don't know I was bored." Ashtray says "she wanted to hang out with me since we've been." I smack his chest.

He says "oww what the fuck!" Rue says "y'all been hooking up?" I say "no!" Ashtray says "no only making out" I say "imma literally fucking kill you." Rue laughs. She than says "watch out I've watched her kill a dude before." I say "rue I told u not to say shit." She rolls her eyes. I say "whatever wanna go?" She says "yo for sure"

-later that night-
I was laying in bed and I haven't talked to ash since I left. I knew he was mad so I decided to text him

Me
Hey ash.

Ash🤍🥵
Hm?

Me
U still mad?

Ash🤍🥵
So now u care?

Me
Don't be like that.

Ash🤍🥵
Like what mad?

Me
No like your my boyfriend your fucking not.
(I felt bad when I sent this and I seen read at 10:15)

Ash🤍🥵
So what have we been doing than? Waisting my time? Ight.

Me
That's what u think that was? Waisting your damn time!! Wow u are a bitch. Yk I should have listened to Maddy.

Ash🤍🥵
Shouda coulda woulda

I turned off my phone and went to sleep since tomorrow is the carnival and me and bb are going.

I woke up and sat on my phone mostly all day. Till it was time to get ready. I played music as my phone was charging. I changed into

This top with booty shorts

This top with booty shorts. Cause ion got to cover up for no one since ash is a dick. I did my makeup and hair

 I did my makeup and hair

Bb called and said she's ready for me to come pick her up

Bb called and said she's ready for me to come pick her up. I put on my white converse than grabbed my vape keys and phone I went down to my car and got in and plugged in my phone and played music. I drove to bbs house and honked twice to let her know I'm outsides. She comes out and gets in the passenger seat of my car.

She says "so how are u." I say "fine" she says "how about you and your little drug feen boy" I say "look at me and his messages." Handing her my unlocked phone. She reads them and says "damn... I think he was just mad." I say "I'm just pissed so." And we pull up to the carnival. I say "isn't that fez and ash's car?" Bb says "hella people have those cars probably not" I say "true"

We walk in the carnival and get wristbands. We stop a little infront of a pretzel booth. I put my lips around my peach flavored vape and inhaled the "toxic chemicals" I exhaled them than bb pointed at the pretzel stand and says "shit there's ash." I say "I bet there selling Molly let's go get some." Bb says "alright." We walk over and ash says "welcome to pretzel mania what can I get-" I say "two mollys" pulling a 50 out my pocket.

He says "can we talk?" I say "can I get my Molly?" As I hand him the fifty. Fez pushes ash to the side and says "here's 4 for the inconvenience" I say "luv ya fez" as we take the baggies off Molly out of the pretzel wrappers and throws away the pretzels. Me and bb each take one of the  Molly than walk away. Ashtray said "eve!" I look back to see him out of the stand. I roll my eyes and says "I'll be right back." I walked over to ash he than grabbed my arms and took me behind the stand.

Nobody could see us the one side was blocked off. I say "fuck u want." Ashtray says "I know I fucked up okay I was mad" I slap him and says "well I'm pissed!" And tries to walk away. Ash grabs me by my waist and puts me back in the spot I was standing. He says "u expressed how u feel now it's my turn." I say "what." Ash sighs.

He says "I get I fucked up but I was pissed because I realized how much I'm falling for u! Okay I was mad because I care about u. I'm mad at myself for how I talked to u. I'm mad at everything and everyone but u! Okay I'm mad at fez for giving u that Molly because I don't trust these men." I say "ashtray" he says "I'm not done! Okay I'm sorry I get if u don't forgive me what I said was fucked up but just know I care."