21

-Ashtrays pov -
I've always had a ring hidden for eve it always made me think of her.

-Ashtrays pov - I've always had a ring hidden for eve it always made me think of her

I don't know why probably be a it's pretty and beautiful like her. I texted her to see when she thinks she would get home.

My mamas💍

Me
Hey gorgeous, when u think u finna be done?

My mamas💍
Maybe like hour and a half, why?

Me
Wanted to make sure. You gonna spend the night?

My mamas💍
I can, want me to?

Me
Yes, I always want u to tf.

My mamas💍
Okay I will. 😘

Me
I Love u.

My mamas💍
I love u.

I decided I better get shit ready. I told fez and Lexi my plan. They helped me, there was rose petals and shit leading to my room and all that cringe romance stuff that I usually would never do.

Time skip
-eves pov-
I was on the way to ash's my hair and nails were done.

Time skip-eves pov-I was on the way to ash's my hair and nails were done

(Instead of heart it's AT)

I pulled up to the house and seen the lights were low. That's unusual, I open the door and says "hello anyone?" No response i than see roses on the ground. So I followed them the lead to ash's room. I open his door and see ash on his knee with Lexi and the baby and fez behind him recording. He says "eve?" I look away trying not to tear up. He says "I get we're only young but I've thought about how much I only want u. I want everything for the rest of my life to be shared with u. To have my family with u and come home to you everyday." I started to cry with my hand over my mouth. He asks "eve will u be mine for the rest of our life's?"

I held out my hand and shook my head yes. He put the ring on my finger and stood up and hugged me. I say "baby!" And he hugs me tighter. Fez says "about damn time!" I say "fuck u" crying. Lexi came up and hugged me after she handed fez the baby.  She says "I'm glad you found him I know he's gonna love u." I hug her back and says "thank u lex." And let's go of the hug. Fez hands lexi the baby and hugs me. He says "keep him in his place, your good for him"

Than he kisses my head. He than hugs ash and says "u need to keep her" he shakes his head and says "that's the plan" I wipe my tears than ash comes and hugs me. Fez and Lexi left the room and I say "your a ass" pushing ash away. He says "for what!?" I say "making me cry!" He chuckles than hugs me. He says "u still look beautiful." I roll my eyes. He than leans down and kisses me. We break the kiss and ash says "you don't understand how much I love u ma" I kiss him.

Time skip

It was 11:30 when I was laying on ash's bed waiting for him to get out the shower. I decide to post on Instagram.

 I decide to post on Instagram

Liked by rue.rue and 13,609 others.
Cap: on that wifey shit🤍💍 @ash.tray

Ash.tray
That shit looks good on u fr!
^eve reply^
😘

Bb.thatbtch
Awww u cuties!

Rue.rue
Mf ash a simp!
^ash reply^
Shut the fuck up u lesbian!

Ash came to the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. I ended up staring ig... ash said "u gonna stare?" I look away and says "at u no." Sarcastically. He says "mhm" as he slides on a pair of fruity pebble boxers. I say "fruity pebbles seriously" laughing. He says "why u staring!" I didn't answer and just rolls over. He gets in bed and rests his arm out. I rest my head on his bicep turning around and my hand on his abs. He says "I like your nails." Grabbing my hand. I say "thank you." He kisses my hand. I say "I like the ring." He chuckles and says "me to." Setting my hand back down. He grabs out his phone and scrolls on Instagram. I look with him till...

I slid my hand down to his boxer strap. He sets his phone on his chest face down and look down at his boxers than me. He smirks and says "fuck u doin?" I say "wanna find out?" Moving my legs over his so his legs are in between mine. He says "kinda?" Than he scouts up leaning his back against the head board looking at my body that's just in a thong and bra. He smirks and says "damn." Moving his hands to my waist. I start kissing on his neck.

⚠️smut/fluff waring⚠️⚠️⚠️
It been like 2 months since me and ashtray had sex. Man have I needed it, he pulls me up closer as I kiss on his neck leaving a hickey. I say "shit" trying to rub it off. Ash says "nah stop I want that." Then moves one hand off my waist and around my neck pulling our lips together. I kiss him back moving my hips a bit than hearing him groan. I smirk in our kiss and he says "this shit ain't funny" pulling our kiss apart looking at my hips move on him. He says "fuck. Love the way you do this to me."

I smile as his hands help move my hips. Than kisses him again. He grunts and says "fuck." I say "hmm?" He shakes his head no and starts kissing on my neck slowly making his way down to my tits. All the sudden his hand runs up my back unbuckling my bra. Ash pulls it off me kissing my neck. He pulls the blanket up a bit over my ass than pulls off my panties. I kiss him than pulls off his boxers. He helps me on him than moves my hips himself. He watches my hips move as I moan.

Imagine the rest...