6

I got in the shower and started getting my hair wet. Ash says "I left clothes." I say "thank you." And start putting ashtrays old spice shampoo in my hair. I rinse it out and wash my body. I turn off the shower and drys off with my towel. I get in ash's clothes and walks out the bathroom. I seen ashtray on his bed smoking a blunt. I say "mm your hot." And I sit on his lap as he's laying down. He sits up a bit and puts his hands on my waist.

I start kissing him and he sets the blunt down on the actual ashtray. Than we hear "oh...fez...harder,faster" I stop our kiss and laughs. I say "your right." He says "I always am." I than lay next to him and he grabs his blunt again. He takes a hit than hands it to me. I take a hit and says "I'm good ion need no more." I lay on my stomach going on my phone.

-ash's pov-
I was examining eve as she rolled on her stomach. Her ass looked so good in my boxers. Her just in general is beautiful. I ran my hand against her ass and she turns back and smirks at me.

-eves pov-
Ash was rubbing my ass so I looked back and smirked. He laid on my back and says "your so fucking fine ma." I say "thank you." He kisses on my neck. I say "hey hey..." he gets off me. He says "I know something's on your mind I wish I could figure it out." I roll to my side and look at him. Did he really want to know if I thought if I took his v card at the same time. I say "it's nothing I want to know." He says "mmm I want to know everything on your mind." I shake my head no.

He says "yea I do tell me." I say "was I your first?" Ash kinda looks like nervous. I sigh and says "night." And kissed his cheek. I rolled over and covered up. He says "your not the first but your the first person I don't regret." I roll over and look at him. I say "do I know any of the people?" He shakes his head yea. I sigh and says "who." He say "Maddy... that's why she didn't want me to get with you." I say "whatever" and rolls over and tries to go to sleep. He tries to wrap his arms around me but I kind of push them away and scouts away. He sighs than rolls over.

-next morning-
I looked over and ash was still asleep. I laid my head on his shirtless chest running my finger along his toned abs. He yawns than says "morning." And kisses my head. I say "morning." He asks "you still mad?" I say "i wasn't ever mad I was disappointed. But i than remember that you didn't know me at the time so it's fine." He says "good I don't like u mad at me." And wraps his arms around me.

There was a knock at the door so ash said "yes?" Lexi walked in she said "eve?" I look up and says "yes lexi?" She says "can I talk to you?" I say "sure" I get up and we go to there extra bedroom to talk. Lexi says " I think I'm pregnant." I say "what how many time did y'all fuck?" She says "like 4 times..." I say "we'll have you told fez?" She shakes her head no. I sigh and says "I don't know what to tell you. I know i won't tell ash or anyone ok but don't tell them I knew than." She hugs me.

I say "it will be okay." She says "I know." I than go back to ash's room he says "everything good?" I say "yup." He pulls me into his lap than I go on my phone. He says "your so fucking hot." I blush and say "don't say that." He says "why u are." And flips me over and crawls on-top of me. He kisses up my thighs and I say "wait lock the door." He gets up and locks the door.

⚠️SMUT WARNING!⚠️
Ashtray is a fictional character so it's fine!!!!

Ash took off my pants and than his. He had his lips against my thighs than took off my thong. He puts his head up in between my legs and I grabbed the back of his head. He than pulled his boxers off and yk. I gripped the sheets and moaned. He says "shh" having his hands roaming my body as he goes in and out of me.

-you can imagine the rest-

I woke up to ash saying "yo shit who invited you in" than covers went over me. I wrapped my naked self in his comforter as he said "yo one minute!" He puts on boxers and sweats. He walked out his room and shut the door and I went and got up. I through on one of ash's hoodies and his boxers. I walked out of the room and found ash in the kitchen with Elliot?... fuck. He's gonna comment on our old talking stage.

I wrapped my arms around ash's waist and rested my head on his back. Elliot says "yo is that eve?" Ash says "why the fuck it matter." Elliot just said "figured since me and her had a thing I should be able to talk to her?" Ash says "y'all never had a thing!" Ash starts getting mad. I say "its okay ash..." he says "no fuck he talking about!" I say "nothing ash it's okay." He says "so we lying now eve!" And storms back to his room. I say "fuck u elliot." I walk back to ash's room.

I open the door and says "babe?" He says "hmm?" As he was at his desk rolling a blunt.