15

I had hickeys on my inner thighs my breast my lower stomach. Felt like everywhere. I laid naked on ashtray as he had me covered up with our covers. He's panting and asks "how many rounds was that" I say "enough for a week." He chuckles. I say "like 4-5" he says "best yet?" I say "mhm" he chuckles. Ash's phone rang and he grabs it. He says "what's up fez" than he listens he says "umm I think so yea." Than he says "ight bye." He says "wondering if he packed fucking sweatpants." I chuckle as I trace his abs.

-back at home-
I was relaxing at home since we got back from Vegas. Man was it busy, wasn't fun really in my opinion. I drove to fezs house and went inside. I go up to ash's room and nobody was in there. I go to fezcos office and ash lexi fez and this blonde looking stripper was in there. I say "fez you know when your taken your not supposed to have strippers?" Everyone but the blonde laughs. I say "for real is she a prostitute?" She says "I'm faye." I go "who?" She says "Faye"

Than holds out her hand. I say "I don't want aids." Fez says "she's staying with me lexi and ash." I say "what the fuck." Ash says "she isn't staying with us." Fez says "yo Custer needs her to." I say "fat lips is really staying here?" Lexi says "sadly" and walks out the office. I sigh and says "we'll than I'm leaving y'all have fun with your rent-a-stripper" and I walk out the office. Ash groans and says "what the fuck man." And storms out. I turn back around seeing him walk into his room.

I follow him being a good person I am. I walk in his room and shuts the door. I see him sitting on his bed with his back against his head board. He looked pissed I sit in his lap and hugs his waist with my arms. I say "what's on your mind" he says "I gotta fucking janky hoe in my house" I say "at-least u guys got a personal stripper." Ash chuckles and says with a smirk "I mean all I gotta do is get u naked and I gotta stripper" I chuckle. He says "no for real ion want her here"

I say "I know you don't handsome but it's not permanent" he sighs. He says "I love how u do that" I say "do what?" He says "making me look at the bright side to calm me" I chuckle. I say "only the best for u." He wraps his arms around my waist. He says "what if she ends up in my bed" I say "what the fuck! U tryna invite her?" I sit up letting go of his waist. He says "nooo! I mean like she invites herself." I say "I'm gonna make shit clear to her."

All the sudden she walks in ashtrays room. She says "oh...eve I thought u left." I say "janky ass probably wanted me to." She says "ashy fez says u got clothes for me" I say "tell fez to fuck himself no he don't." I get up off his lap. I say "imma make shit clear once and u better hope that all it takes to get in your mind. Ash isn't giving u clothes or shit. Don't call him ashy. Fuck is that nickname. Don't try shit with him don't sneak in his room when he sleeping no none that bullshit"

She says "or what?" I step up and says "fuck did you just say?" Ash says "okay babe it's okay" she says "fuck u gonna do if I accidentally forget to sleep on the couch." I grab her by her hair and smacks her head on his desk. I punch her in the face till she falls to the ground. Ash grabs me as I say "DONT FUCKING FORGET!" Fez walks in and sees me over ash's shoulder and rent-a-stripper bruised and bleeding. Fez says "yo what the fuck happened." Ash says "Faye started talking shit"

Fez sighs and picks up faye. Ash sets me down and says "okay don't tell fez I'm saying this but fuck ma that was hot." I say "fucking with the wrong bitch" fez walks in and says "eve fuck happened?" I say "she was talking about how she will accidentally forget to sleep on the couch and crawl in ash's bed and tryna act like the boss and I wasn't having it" fez says "u can't do that shit bruh" I say "fuck I can't. She running her mouth she's fair game" fez sighs and rubs his head.

He says "I'll tell her to leave u alone ight don't kill her." As he walks out I mock him. Rolling my eyes plopping down on ash's bed. He lays next to me so I look at him. He says "you hot when u beat the fuck out of people."  I say "mmm good" kissing him. He sighs and says "I don't want to stay here with fucking faye." I say "I don't blame u" than my phone rings. I sigh and grabs it seeing it's my dad.

Dad🙄
Hey sweetie,

Me
What's up dad.

dad🙄
Me and your mom are going away for the rest of this year.

Me
There's like 7 months left

Dad🙄
I know sweetheart but I got to go we're on the plane.

He hung up on me. I say "motherfucker." Ash says "what's wrong babe?" I say "nothing important" than a lightbulb went off in my head. I say "you can stay at my house for a while if u don't want to be here with faye." He says "what about your parents?" I say "there gone the rest of this year" he kisses me and says "bet imma pack then." He gets up and starts packing.