13

As ash pulled me into his lap I ask "you done being a dick?" He says "I'm sorry" I say "don't be pissy at me because I'll straight up slap u." He says "don't smack my head again." I say "don't piss me off again." He says "fine." Holding my waist he asks "wanna go find fez and Lexi?" I say "sure" and gets up. I start walking away and ash asks "those the only pants u got?" I say "yea why." He says "your hole ass is almost hanging out eve." I sigh and pulls my shorts down.

I say "better? They just rode up from me sitting." He says "yea it's better" we start walking down to the lobby when a group of drunks walk by. Ash held onto the belt loop of my pants. We walked to the elevator when I heard "yo that girl in the blue was fine as fuck" ash looks behind him and starts walking towards the man who said it. I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me, he says "know he ain't talking about u." I say  "chill okay." And we get in the elevators and ash holds me close.

He says "you do look good as fuck tho ma." I say "mmm u can't be talking" he was wearing a black under tank top (black wife beater) that sculpted his muscles and his toned abdomen. With red Nike shorts wearing black Yeezy slides and Nike socks with a gold chain. He says "mhm." Checking himself out in the mirror in the elevator. I playfully hit his chest than walks out the open elevator. He catches up real quick and says "don't walk away from me" grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers. I look at his veiny hands and omg.

I swear it makes me automatically wet...jp jp. Maybe? Anyways we see fez and Lexi at a table. Ash leads me over to them we get over to them and fez asks me "eve he still crabby?" I say "mmm not with me." Ash says "I'm not chill." He than sits. I stand next to him and he wraps his arm around my waist. Fez takes out a blunt and lights it. I say "fez what the fuck!" He says "what I can here." I say "you aren't supposed to smoke around pregnant people who don't smoke." He says "oh shit" and gets up and walks away.

Lexi says "how u know that?" I say "this class in school" she says "ooh?" I say "yea in highschool there's hella teen pregnancy's and shit so they figured give us a class to educate us." Lexi says "eve, mind refilling my soda" she says pointing at a pop fountain. I say "sure" grabbing her cup and walking over there. As I'm refilling her cup a dude walks up to me. He says "hey pretty lady" I say "hi." Dryly. He says "you single?" Getting up all close. I say "oh no I'm not" as he gets closer.

Than I hear " yo man back the fuck up" and ash walks over and pushes him away. The dude says "yo she said she was single!" Putting his hands up. I say "what?" Ash says "well she's not keep walking." So he walks away. Ash looks at me with the im pissed off at you look. I sigh then walks back over to lexi. I hand her her pop, she says "thank u eve." I say "mhm" as I sit down and open my phone. Ash texts me.

Ash🤍🥵
You really say your fucking single!?

Me
No babe! He came all up to me and was like hey pretty girl you single and I said no I'm not than u came over and he claimed I said I was single.
(As I was typing ash kept looking at me.)

Ash🤍🥵
You being fr? Promise?

Me
Yes ash babe! I promise you I'm not lying! Yk I could never find someone as good as dicking me down like u.😉😘

He looks up at me and smirks.

Ash🤍🥵
Yk that's damn right.

I smile and turns off my phone setting it down. Than fez walked back over and I get up since I was in his spot. Fez says "u good u can sit there." I say "I'll just sit on ash's lap." He says "ight" and sits down. I sit on ash's lap and Lexi says "eve me and u should get a tattoo." I say "mm we can." Than she picks up her phone and texts. My phone dings and I grab it out I read the message

Lexi🤰
I seen u and ash's messages.
(I chuckle, ash grabs my phone and looks at her text he than turns red asf)
Me
Yoo no u didn't😳

And turns my phone off. Fez says "yea u guys should get a tattoo" I say "mmm I don't know what to get" she says "u should get like mandala on your thigh." I say "mm maybe I don't know" ash says "or u could get ashtrays bitch on your chest" Lexi says "no that's fucking stupid" I chuckle a bit. Than says "everyone lets be nice" fez says "for real!" Ash says "not my problem lexi is a whore who's gonna leave fez" and pushes me up off him and gets up and walks away.

I say "I'm so sorry he's still crabby and just being a bitch." Than I follow him. I yell "ash!" He didn't look back I yell "ASHTRAY ONEIL!" He looks back and stops. I walk up to him and pushes his chest. I say "what the fuck!" He says "she was pissing me off." I say "so! You can't say that!" He says "whatever" and walks away. I say "quit walking away" trying to follow him. Finally I gave up. I stopped walking and walked back to fez and Lexi. Lexi looked like sad. I sigh as I sit down.

I say "I'm sorry lex, he's a dick." She says "no it's fine." Fez says "the fuck it is!" I say "he's pissed at me to he's walking away and tryna get away from me." Fez says "imma beat his ass." I say "if u don't I will" then my phone buzzes. I look and see it's ashtray asking where I was. I didn't respond I left him on read. I say "Lexi wanna go to the pool?" She says "you wearing your swimsuit?" I say "yea u?" She shakes her head yea so we walk to the pool.