17

It was 12 am when I heard a scream. I heard it from the room my cousin was in. I launched up walking up ash as I went into the room he was in. I say "what little man?" He pays the bed and says "seep?" I lay next to him and he crawls on me. He rests his head on my chest and lays on-top of me. Ash looks in at me and smiles, he whispers "your so pretty." I wiggle my finger signaling him to come over to me. He walks over and I connect our lips.

I say "will you lay with us?" He says "of course beautiful." With his voice all raspy. I turned to my side so ash could wrap his arms around me. I backed up a bit than I heard ash grunt as I touch him with my ass. I feel him than says "ashtray O'Neil" he says "ma can't do that shit when I'm just woken up." I scout away a bit than I end up falling asleep.

Next morning
I woke up kinda early to my cousin smacking me. I sigh and he says "eat? Eat?" As ash was out cold. I pick him up and carry him downstairs. He says "food?" I say "yes baby what u want?" He says "cakes?" I say "pancakes?" He says "Yu Yu" so I grab out some pancake mix and mixes up pancakes. I start the stove up and puts a pan on it. I pour some pancake mix on the pan and waits till I need to flip it. Hands snake around my waist and I hear "since when are u a house wife." In a raspy ass voice. I say "don't get used to it" than flipping the pancake.

I let it finish cooking than grabs out a plate. I cut up the pancake and drizzles a little bit of syrup over the cut pieces. I say "little man breakfast!" He comes running up to me. I pick him up and sets him in the seat pushing his plate toward him. I sit on the other side of the counter and ash wraps his arms down to my ass and says "u not gonna cook for me?" Than walker says "uck" pointing at ash's hands on my ass. I say "yea u yuck." Getting down as he stands in-front of me. He says "yo lil man don't do me like that" making a face.

I say "tell him no no" the little boy giggles and says "uhh uhh"  point a finger moving his wrist back and forth. I say "how many pancakes?" He says "2 please mamas" I roll my eyes than walks over to the stove and starts making his pancakes. As I pour the second pancake ash wraps his arms around me pulling himself hella close. Than it hit me I say "ASH!" He says "what you look so hot when u cook." So I decided why not tease him.

I rub my ass against him and he grunts. Than says "ma..." I say "go fix your shit or whatever you gotta do your foods almost done." He lets go and walks upstairs. As I finish up his pancakes he groans "evveee!" I say "WHAT!" He says "come up here please." I say "I can't leave the kid!" Ash says "where he at?" I say "the living room" ash says "he will be fine for a minute come here!" All yelling from upstairs. I sigh and walks upstairs and says "where are u?" He says "the room" quietly.

I walk in the room and sees he's still hard. I say "ash I told u to get rid of that shit your foods done." He says "No I can't!" I say "fuck u mean u can't!" He says "I need help." I say "ash the kid!" He says "eve" disappointed. I say "fine, he's content in the living room can we at-least downstairs or something" he shakes his head yea. I grab his hand and leads him downstairs as we walk by the kitchen he picks me up. I look at him confused than knows he at me on the counter.

I say "what do u need me to do?" He says "hold up we need to switch spots." So he sits up on the counter and pulls me up in his lap. I say "what u need?"

⚠️fluff/ smut warning⚠️
He moves my hips forwards and backwards on his yk. He sighs in relief than grunts. He says "why isn't this working!" I say "relax a bit, it will" and I kiss his neck. He pushed my hips down making me feel him as he moves me. I moan a bit than he smirks. We did this for about 5 minutes. He says "eve..." I say "hmm?" He says "this ain't gonna work." I sigh and says "than what will?" He looks at me like I'm stupid.

I say "ash." He says "I'm sorry I tried, really!" I say "how long it gonna take?" He says "with me like this? Not long." I kiss his neck and he says "fuck mad- I mean eve" I say "fuck no" and I get down. I say "nope" and walks out the kitchen. I grab my cousin and keys and go out to my car. I buckle him up and ash says "eve I'm sorry" I say "fuck yourself literally" and gets in my car locking the doors.

I drove to the shop, because man I needed to go away. I get to the shop and grabs my cousin out the car. I walk inside and fez says "u look mad." I say "my bloods fucking boiling" he says "what's up?" I say "imma kill your fucking brother." He says "what he do?" I say "I was kissing his neck and he almost called me fucking Maddy!" He says "well Maddy was his first girlfriend" I widen my eyes. He says "what?" I say "ash only said they fucked..." he shook his head no.