18

I called the one person in this town I could trust.
Bb🤍
Wsp girl!

Me
U need to pick my cousin up for the day.

Bb🤍
Everything okay?

Me
Imma kill ashtray.

Bb🤍
Okay drop the kid off at my house

Me
Bb no weed guns or alcohol.

Bb🤍
Around kids? Fuck no.

I dropped him off at bbs. I got home and ash was still there. I walked in and went to the kitchen and grabbed the wine bottle and a glass. I pour some wine as I sit on the couch and has the wine bottle in between my thighs.

I hear a framiler voice say "where's the kid?" I say "fuck off." Taking a sip of my wine. He says "eve I'm sorry okay." I say "when did u fuck her last?" He says "the day before I officially met u." I scoff. I say "when u gonna tell me u lied?" He says "what u mean?" Standing over by me on the couch. I stand up setting my glass down along with the bottle and says "that when u broke up with her? Is that why she didn't want us together" ash says "eve u don't understand"

I say "oh no ashtray I understand fucking perfectly. U wanted your way once a fucking gain so u lied to get it." He says "eve babe please understand." I say "UNDERSTAND FUCKING WHAT!" He looks scared. I say "Because I honestly under fucking stand! U wanted me okay I get that but don't ever! Ever! Fucking lie to me! I don't fuck with liars." And I slap him. He holds his face i say "I think we need to be done." He says "eve u haven't let me fucking talk!" I say "I will but don't piss me off"

And sits drinking my wine. He says "Maddy was my first girlfriend it lasted a week. All she wanted was sex! She straight up said that to me that why we ended shit! She didn't want us together because I'm a bad influence. Okay! Eve don't fucking do this." I say "why the fuck were u thinking about Maddy in the first place." He says "I wasn't eve I promise you!" I say "your fucking lying again!" He says "I said it because it roll off my tongue! Okay i wasn't thinking about her." I roll my eyes. He says "forgive me"

I say "Maddy sure will" and I grab my glass and the bottle and walks to my room. On the way I smash the wine bottle on the ground along with the glass. I look at ash and says "fucking why! All I've done and that's how u fucking repay me! Your a dick." Than I walk up to my room.

-end of the week-
Ash hasn't stayed at my house. My cousin got picked up. I haven't talked to ash. I've been trying to find a way to but couldn't. I got ready

I curled my hair and did a bit of makeup

Time skip
I got to fez and ash's house and fez says "shit what u doing here I've missed u." And hugs me. I say "ash here?" He says "In his room" so I walk up to his room. I hear groaning from his room. I was confused a bit. I walked in and seen faye sitting towards me as I walked in her shirt below her tits and her pants off. As she rode ash's dick. I say "what the fuck!" Fez comes running and sees. Ash says "shit eve!" And I walked out crying.

I got to my car and ash ran out. He says "eve!" I rolled down my window crying and said "how many ash!" He says "her and a few others... what did u expect u wouldn't let me talk to u and bother answering texts" I wipe my tears and says "this isn't my fault ash and u know it I just want someone to blame." And I back up. I drove off and fez called. I answered
Fez🍃
Hey I'm so sorry I didn't know.

Me
It's okay he obviously found people he wants.

Fez🍃
I kicked faye out she was hitting on me the other day and ash but ash fell for it.

Me
Ash's a selfish dick. I tried i really did fez and I fucking love him but what he's doing is bullshit.

Fez🍃
I agree.

Me
Imma go tho.

Fez🍃
Please be safe kid

Me
I will.

I hang up and cried. Then lexi sent me her location and says "help asap" I flew there lexi gets in the car and says "my water broke" I say "shit" and drive to the hospital. It was hella dad she goes "eve." I say "what lexi!" She says "your gonna have to." I say "fuck what!" She says "pull over." I sigh. I pull over and help her to the trunk where I laid a old blanket down. She props up her legs and the baby's head was almost out. I say "shit lexi your gonna kill it push" so she did. I say "again lexi!" She says "I can't" I say "lexi your fucking strong come on!" She pushes and the baby comes out crying.

Fez and ash than showed up. I say "FEZ AMBULANCE ASAP!" Lexi than passed out. I say "shit someone ashtray get over here grab this kid." I hand the kid to ash and starts doing cpr. I had tears running down my face I said "Lexi come on wake up" fez says "what the fuck" he was panicking. I said "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WALK AWAY." So he did. I felt bad but both of us panicking isn't gonna help. I was covered in Lexis blood when the ambulance showed up. They quickly took Lexi and the kid and fez rode with them.

Me and ash were left with my car. I close the trunk and gets in. On my way to the door I say "get in." And sits. He gets in and I say "want me to drop u off back at your house?" He says "we probably should go to the hospital" I say "I knew just wanted to see if u needed to fuck a side hoe quick." And drove off. He sighs and says "how's not the time eve." I say "whatever" we arrive at the hospital and found fez in the waiting room.