17

Joseph

Jane avoids my eyes as Ava leaves, clearing her throat and holding her hands up.

"What do you want to do?" she asks, and I raise my eyebrows.

I'm not sure whether she wants me to answer that.

Her eyes meet mine for a second, and I see her cheeks glow red.

"Joseph? What ride?" I just stare at her with a blank expression, refusing to answer because I know that I'll say the wrong things. I shake my head and shrug my shoulders, telling her silently that it's her choice, and this makes her roll her eyes.

"Jesus Joseph, why are you making it more awkward than it already is." I scrunch my nose in disgust at her audacity.

"Why are you not?" I spit, and she opens her mouth in exasperation. She barges past me, walking towards the Waltzer.

"People have needs, Joseph. It's normal." She whispers the last sentence with a hint of sarcasm, and I tense up.

"Funny."

"Is it?"

"Yes." I reply to her with venom lacing my voice, I see her freeze and turn around, and she steps back when I take a step forward.

"I seem to remember you practically sprinted out of my room out of embarrassment." I take another step forward, our noses almost grazing. I hear her breath hitch and I grab her chin, making her look up at me.

"And what was I embarrassed about, sweetheart?" I ask quietly, and her gaze flickers to my lips, and she breathes to herself reassuringly.

"That you probably couldn't make me finish even if you had tried." My whole body stills at her words, she is treading on very dangerous grounds.

"What are you insinuating? That I don't have the knowledge or tools to please a woman?" She nods at my words, and I clench my jaw, looking around before grabbing her arm and pulling her in between two trailers. I shove her against the wall, and she gasps at the suddenness of it. I grab her chin again, forcing her to look at me, but her eyes are avoiding mine.

"Look at me Jane." I say sternly, and she instantly obliges. I breathe heavily and dip my mouth down to hover over hers, and she whimpers when I do not kiss her. I smile knowingly and bring my mouth to the shell of her ear, my hand snaking around her waist and pulling her into me.

"Please." The word leaves her lips so quietly I almost don't catch it, and it's enough to make me want to kiss her again. I trace my lips on her jaw, and the curve of her neck. I smile in satisfaction when she shivers.

"For someone who seems so adamant about me not being able to please a woman, you're sure as hell acting like you want me to touch you." I whisper in her ear, tracing my lips back down to her jaw, and I let go of her, pushing away. She Looks at me with shock as I fix my suit and make it look presentable. I look at Jane again, who's looking at me with wide eyes and I curse again. Fuck. This girl is making it impossible to hate her. She steps forward and untucks my shirt, shoving her hands up to meet my skin. The breath hitches in my throat when her hands travel up my shirt, and she draws circles on my stomach. I look her in the eyes with warning.

"You're treading on thin ice sweetheart." I whisper, but she just goes on her toes and brings her mouth just below my ear.

"And how long until that ice breaks?" She whispers in my ear and my eyes grow wide. I'm aware that I'm now painfully hard, and she knows it. I grip her wrists so hard she gasps, and I resist the urge to rip off her clothes and fuck her senseless.