The Begening

John Bolton was a avarge boy in his class. He looks decent to be true and he tries many things in his life. His favourite subjects are Physics and Chemistry. His brother is a good looking boy, a state level athelet and a very intelligent person and thats the reason his mother and father don't care about him but his grandparents care about him a lot and they only acts like his parents. One day he is outside of the school his grandparents are going to take him today. Suddenly he heard a car horn,at first he thought that it was his grandfather's car but suddenly he fell a pain in his body.

At the next second he was lying down in pain many people's are running towards him and the last he heard was "Is he okay."

John's photo

Suddenly he opened his eyes and saw a woman holding him in her hands

Suddenly he opened his eyes and saw a woman holding him in her hands. She was Delia Ketchum Ash's mother from pokemon anime.

He used was it a lot in his childhoods days and then suddenly she said "I want to name Ash doctor".

The doctor said " Its very good name. I know he will like his name a lot."

Delia hugged the bay boy tightly and said "He is so cute."

The doctor said her to rest for the time being. John(Ash) was confused at first but after sometimes he understands he had been reincarnated as Ash ketchum. He was very happy at this moment by thinking that, there are many things in the world which he can do.

Time skip for 5 years

It has already been 5 years and his mother had showed him great love that he can't get in hiss "first" life. Delia suddenly called Ash and said"Professor Oak has called you in his lab Ash.

Ash replied by saying "ok. I will go there after taking some of my stuff."

Befor going there he thought about his friend Gary,yellow,red,blue,green,daisy. And he is bery happy to get such a great life and after thinking that he goes towards professor Oak's ranch.

Where he saw all of his friend's were there and then Gary suddenly started teasing Ash but he doesn't like it at all and then suddenly profesor Oak announced to all of the kids"Today all of us are going to take part in a quiz and I will see who can answer the most correct."

Everyone happily agreed with it.

Then Professor Oak said "My first question, is which type of pokemon have advantage against dragon type pokemon. "

Gary replied by saying "None " and give a smug look at Ash but Ash replied by saying "Fairy and dragon type pokemon."

Everyone asked what is a fairy type pokemon. Professor Oak briefly explained about Fairy type to Everyone and he was also shoked that Ash knows the answer of the questions answer and then he started to ask Ash some very though question but he answered all of them correctly which surprised professor Oak a lot. And he asked how he knows the answer of this though question. Ash just replied by saying he saw the answer in one book. Professor Oak ask him to be his assistant and Ash agrees to be his assistant. After a month or two he was promoted to the positon of junier professor. He also took Ash to met everyone and everyone was amazed with Ash's knowlege and after some days Ash's birthday came and everyone came to his birthday party and he is now officaly 7 years old 3 years left tull he starts his journey. Everyone gives him there gift but professor oak's was a little interesting he gave him a egg.

Ash asked him"Professor I am not aloud to have pokemon till I am 10 then why did you give me the egg."

He replied by saying"There is no such rule that say that you can't train your pokemon from early age but you can't register into a leauge befre age 10."

He was shoked and amzed to know that. After some days he got more eggs which are send to professor Oak by different regional proffesor beacuse they have an extra egg with them. So professor Oak gave all the eggs to Ash and told him to take care of them with all his might. And after a month or two they all hatched and the pokemons were

1.Charmander(shiny)
2.Ralts(shiny)
3.Riolu(shiny)
4.Abra(shiny)
5.Froakie(shiny)
6.Bagon(shiny)
7.Eevee(shiny)

Ash was very happy to find the pokemon after intense traing of 1 year and visitng many deadly places with his pokemon they finally evolved into their final froms and he is very happy at this moment and recently he has also attended a summer camp where he had met a girl name serena who became one of Ash's friend.

He is thinking many things in his mind when his mother called and stated"Ash you are late to get your pokemon and pokedesk from Professor Oak. "

when he heard he immeadetly changed his drees took his pokeballs and he ran towards professor Oak's labs.where professor Oak told him that.......

To be continued

............................................................................................................

Author's Note -Hope you enjoy it.