The squirtle squad

While they were walking Ash suddenly said to Glissel,"Well Its not amazing that we got so many pokemon in one day."

"Well it's amazing and it's also a good thing that none of the pokemon are terrinly abused." Glissel replied

"I'm just glad thet Damien is getting what he deserves." Ash stated

Pikachu nodded

"I agree. Trainers like Damien shouldn't exist." Brock comented

Ash was not only happy with the new pokemon he got but was also thrilles to have tow out of three kanto staters and he has two staters of same kinf; Bulbasur, charmander. And his shiny charizard.

As they were talking, they suddenly felt the earth benath them sink. Suddenly they all fell into a hole.

"Oww! That hurts." Ash groaned

"I landed on my head!" Brock complained

"Who dug the hole?" Glissel asked

"Hopefully it wasn't Team rocket." Misty said

Five heads appeared over the hole, and they all laughed.

"Hey that wasn't funny!" Misty yelled,"we could have been hurt!"

The heads just laughed again. Ash climbed out of the hole, to see who the tricksters were. The tricksters turned out to be five squirtel's, wearing black sunglasses. One squirtel was wearing pointed sunglasses, while the other four were round glasses. Ash almost forgot about this episode. He should have been on watch out for their traps.

Ash took out his pokedesk:

[Squirtle, the tiny turtel pokemon. It shelters itshelf in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water with every opportunity. It is one of the kanto stater pokemon]

"Why don't we teach them a lesson, pikachu?" Ash his patner who nodded and jumped of his shoulder charging

"Pikachu!" He called out as he let loose a powerful thundrbolt straight at their leader, only for one of the followers to jum in fornt and take the hit instead. It fell over soon after.

"Squirtel Squirtel(please be okay)!" The leader said urge ngl to it before turning to glare at pikachu who only gave him a smirk.

"Squirtel(I am fine)" He ground out

"Pika, pikachu." Pikachu said

"Squirtel." He retorted, though he looked nervous as they faced off.

The pointy sunglasses Squirtel, which was the leader of the squirtel's, stepped forward.

"Squirtel." Squirtel said, ready to fight

"Pikac." Pikachu growled

Just then a siren was heard coming their way. The squirtel's scattered very quickly. Officer Jenny appeard on motorcycel.