A gym battle & A legandry catch

After some days While they were walking the gang came near a sign which says

Vermilion city

"After two weeks of traveling." Brock stated

"We're finally here." Glissle said while smiling

During those two weeks, Ash had trained his pokemon hard and five of them evolved. One Eevee evolved into umbreon and another one evolved into espeon and his sandshrew evolved into sandshalsh.

Right now, they've finally arrived in vermilion city.

"Now I can finally take a nice hot bath and sleep in a real bed!" Glislle said

"And I can finally do laundry." Brock said

"Let's go get some food and rest for our pokemon and us. " Ash decided when he noticed how exhausted pikachu was.

So the group heads towards the pokemon center.

____________________________________________________________________

"We'll fix them right up," Nurse Joy said kindly as she took the tray that contained Ash's pokeball Brock staring at Joy Blankly while Ash sighed and leaned on the counter.

"I know why you're surprised." Nurse Joy smiled when noticing their stares."I look like other nurses, don't I? My first cousin works at pweter city and my second cousin works in viridian city. I think I'm prettiest one, don't you?"She said with that same kind, gentle smile and giggle all Nurse Joys wore and used. Ash,Misty and Glissle just blinked at her while Brock agreed.

"Yeah." Brock easily agreed with a smile and blush, whatever else he was planning to say intrrupted by the center doors opening and a boy's shout.

"Hurry!" The boy cried, calling attention to the rolling cot with a severly hurt Rattata on it."You'll be okay, rattata."The boy mumured soundinv on the verge of tears as the chansey rushed the cart through the lobby."Hurry!"

"The Rattata is in rough shape. " Brock noted, face serious."I wonder what happend."

Nurse Joy stood then, hands on hips in disapproval. "Oh! It's fifteenth one bought in this month!" She frowned

"This month?!" Ash repated, deep seated disapproval of his own settling in his chest as Nurse Joy wordlessly led them to a room full of occopied beds holding various injured pokemon.

"This is terrible." Brock said.

"Thsy all lost to Lt. Surge, the vermilion city gym leader." Nurse Joy informed, upset.

Ash looked at all of the trainers with their injured pokemon with pity. He couldn't understand why L.t. Surge had to be so much brutal to all these pokemon. He knew you didn't need so badly the opponent's weaker pokemon if you were experienced and knew your pokemon well, two things a gym leader of all things should be. Ash did not like how this Lt. Surge was so readily destroying his weaker opponents, especially considering most of them are young and inexperienced. As he was thinking that he suddenly spotted a girl. He suddenly said,"Yellow."he yelled

The girl turned to his directions and said,"Ash. "With a desbelif look in her eyes. As they come close to each other and hug each other. After thwir hugging ends the gang asked for explanation. And he explained yelloe is his best friend and while they were talking yellow suddenly confesed to Ash that She like him and Ash explained he already has girlfriends and yellow looked sad for a moment but when he explained about the harem and she immediately joined it. Misty and Glissle welcomed her in the harem. Suddenly to everyone shock yellow kissed Ash and Ash kissed her back. After they end the kiss both were blushing hevaily. After they ended it the other two girls asked for one as well as he kissed bothe them. They heared a sound.